Chapter 3 - Inside the bus

Start from the beginning

"That's a really crazy question, lady."

"Why should I give this seat to an old woman? There's absolutely no reason for me to give it up."

"Isn't it natural to hand over the priority seat to the elderly?"

"I don't understand. Priority seats are just priority seats, and there is no legal obligation for me to move. Whether or not I move should be decided by me, who is currently sitting in this seat. Will you give up your seat because I am a young man? Hahaha, that's a stupid way of thinking."

Honestly whoever saw this scene would think the young man is a morally challenged and arrogant, narcissistic heartless person. But since the "person" is Koenji, It kind of really fits the scene. 

I mean can you imagine if instead of Koenji there is someone else sitting on that seat? 

Let me tell you an example. If Sakura Airi is seating on that seat and she insists on not giving up the seat, there might be mass bullying right inside the bus at this moment.

Another example is if Albert is sitting there, the office lady won't even strike up a conversation.

 This might be the "Are people equal or not" ---By Ayonokouji Kiyotaka.

So they continue to bicker yada yada..

"Everyone. Please listen to me for at least a little bit. Can anyone give their seat to the old woman? Please, anyone."

I stretch out my body while raising both of my hands, smiling at them.

"You can take my seat, I'm done sleeping anyway."

"Thank you!"

"You are welcome<3"

The old lady thanked me repeatedly. I walked right beside Koenji and strike up a conversation.

"Heyy Koenji-chan don't you think that's very childish of you? I tried to taunt him.

Our family is in the same upper circle. So there is no surprise here, we are good buddies I think. He can be useful as an ally. Although to become "good buddies" I've suffered quite a bit to support his journey to be a perfect human.

"Are you going to nag society contribution trash talk too? Also, I've said it many times don't call me using chan. It is unsuitable for a perfect human like me."

"Well, I think you got a point since everyone here didn't give up their seat. But, since we are going to be arriving in a while I don't think it's going to be a loss to give up your seat."

"Yeah, I don't care though, even if anyone continues to nag I won't give up my seat."

"Ooohh, yeah I guess even a perfect human can be unperfect sometimes. Such a shame you have time when you are cute though."

"What bullshit are you talking about."

I take my secret weapon from my bag. The photograph of my buddy Koenji-chan cross-dressed by his mother.

 The photograph of my buddy Koenji-chan cross-dressed by his mother