Chapter 2

Jane turned when she heard the footsteps that sounded angry coming towards her. Damn must be the rich bitch she cut off. When she saw who it was she couldn't help but smile. It was Dr. Maura Isles. Jane bit her lip as she watched the woman stop in front of her.

"Just what were you thinking about? Cutting me off in traffic like that then flipping me the bird. It could've cause an accident." Maura shouted.

Jane laughed.

"It's not funny." Maura crossed her arms.

Jane pulled off her helmet revealing her black curly hair that hung loosely around her shoulders. Maura's jaw dropped once she realized who she was staring at.

"Jane?" Maura asked.

"Yes. Dr. Isles." Jane smiled. It was a smile that made you go weak in the knees. "What are you doing here? Following me?" Jane asked.

"No." Maura blushed as she remember how flirtatious Jane was with her. "I'm just here to work out."

"You should check out my Yoga class I teach on Saturday." Jane smiled. "Your figure is perfect for some of the stuff we do."

"I don't know. I never did yoga before." Maura said.

"It's relaxing. You should try it." Jane said. Jane started to walk inside as Maura followed her. "Or I could give you a private show?" Jane teased as she licked her lips.

Maura blushed. "I will wait until Saturday." Maura said with a dry voice.

Jane walked up and signed in as Maura did the same. She looked to see what Jane would be doing. Maura kind of wanted to get to know her. Jane signed up for boxing. Maura smiled as she did the same. Then she followed Jane into the small room that only had two other people in it. One being the one called Frost that Maura mistaken for Jane's boyfriend.

"Are you following me?" Jane stopped and turned towards Maura.

"No." Maura lied as she felt herself break out in hives.

"Maura? Are you okay?" Jane asked.

"Sure I'm fine." Maura forced a smiled.

"You're lying!" Jane raised an eyebrow. "You are following me." She whispered.

"It's not like that." Maura tried to tell her.

The instructor came in clearing her throat as she introduced herself to the class. "Hello I'm Emily Dawkins. I'm going to pair you up so you can spar."

Maura hoped she got paired up with Jane. Even though she just meant her she wanted to get to know her. Jane found herself hoping that she be paired with Maura. There was something about her that Jane wasn't quite sure about. It was something good none the less.

Emily stopped at Jane and smiled. "Why don't you pair up with her." She pointed over to Maura.

Jane's heart jumped. "Alright."

Frost whined.

"Man up." Jane laughed at her friend as she stepped closer to Maura.

"Can we try to start off on a better foot?" Maura asked.

"Sure." Jane smiled. "I'm Jane Rizzoli and I'm a lesbian who also happens to think your attractive."'

Maura blushed. "Thanks." Maura remembered what it was like when she first kissed a girl at medical school. The way her soft pink lips felt against her own. Maura smiled remember Kendra Deacon.

"You're welcome. I promise I won't hit you too hard." Jane smiled.

Maura slipped on her gloves and soon felt as Jane started to hit her. One right jab after the next.

"Hey take it easy." Maura laughed as she came back with a few jabs of her own which Jane ducked off perfectly.

Jane stopped bouncing when Maura found an opening and did a straight jab to Jane's face. Falling down Jane clenched her face. The pain was unbearable that she closed her eyes and a tear fell down her cheek.

"Oh my Jane." Maura knelt beside her. "I'm so sorry. I didn't mean too."

"It's fine." Jane wiped the blood from her lip.

"Can we get some ice?" Maura questioned.

Frost came back carrying a bag of ice. "Here doc." He handed the bag to Maura.

Maura placed the bag of ice on Jane's lip. Her eyes staring into the dark brown circles of Jane's. Jane forced a smile as she placed her hand over Maura's. Maura slowly backed away blushing slightly. Standing up she straightened out her pants and offered a hand to help Jane up. Jane smiled as she grabbed a hold Maura's hand pulling herself up.

Jane knew she already got under this woman's skin. Smiling Jane thanked her for helping her up. Jane stepped foot out of class while the rest of them finished up. Maura followed Jane out into the hall.

"Hey I'm really sorry." Maura spoke softly.

"Hon, it's fine." Jane smiled.

Hon. Maura shuttered at the word. Evan has never called her nothing other than Maura.

"Can I make it up to you by taking you out to lunch or something?" Maura stuttered out without realizing what she was asking.

Jane smiled. "Are you asking me out?" Jane winked.

Maura turned red. "No just an I'm sorry lunch for giving you a bloody lip."

"Okay I can deal with that." Jane loved making Maura blush.

"Follow me but this time don't cut me off." Maura teased.

Jane rolled her eyes. "Right." Jane laughed.

Maura headed to her car as Jane put on her helmet. Getting on her motorcycle Jane watched as Maura backed out and she followed her. Going over a couple blocks Maura stopped at a Diner called Hazel's. Jane pulled up behind the mustang. Taking off her helmet she tossed her curls making them some what tamed. Then she followed Maura inside the diner.