Her wings:-

Suddenly for a split second her other hands appeared from behind which held some of the most powerful weapons

Bow

Sword

Sword

Mace

Chakra

Chakra

Axe

All the people who were present over there were shocked to see the divine weapons and multiple hands of Hitanshi

Shiva- Putri are you sure that you are the daughter of Jarasandh?
Hi- No Pitashree I am not the daughter of Pitashree Jarasandh. He once said that I was found on the ground.
Parv- Putri I think we know who is your actual father and which is your actual family.
Hi- Who is it Mata?
Shiv Shakti- Shanidev!

All of the people were shocked to know that Hitanshi was the daughter of shanidev. Including Hitanshi. That's when Mahadev called shanidev in front of them. When shanidev came he felt some unknown connection to the girl standing in front of him.

Shani- Pranam Gurudev , Pranam gurumata , Pranam rishivar.
Karna's fam- Pranam shanidev.
Shani- May god bless you , Gurudev why have you called me over here?
Shiva- Putra have you ever come to Magadha before.
Shani- Yes Gurudev I had come when Jarasandh to break his arrogance.
Parv- Putra I don't know how to say this but I think that girl standing there is your daughter.
Shani- What but how I only have 1 child Mata that is Ashoka.
???- Mata Parvati is telling the truth Shanidev.

All of them turned around and saw that kulguru was coming their way.

Hi- What are you saying kulguru?
Kulguru- Yes putri Hitanshi it is the truth. I am your kulguru but none of you know my real identity. I am one of the prajapati's my real name is Pulastya. My other brothers meaning Marichi , Agniras , Kartu , Bhrigu and Pulaha are also there in Magadha.

All of them were shocked at that revelation as they never expected the the great sage was the kulguru of Jarasandh. But also the fact that 5 other Maharishis were in Magadha. 

Shani- Rishivar please explain how is she my daughter.
Pulastya-

FLASHBACK:
In Magadha,
Shanidev was fighting the king of Magadha Jarasandh. The fight was to break the arrogance of Jarasandh but it ended up as a mass destruction which was stopped by Devi niyati the wife of Shani dev and Devi Naintara the friend of Shanidev. In that war the sons of Jarasandh had been killed by the hands of Shani dev.

Shani- JARASANDH I WILL NOT LEAVE YOU ...
Naintara - Stop Shani he is not yet destined to die.
Niyati- Naintara is right let's go.
Shani- Keep in mind Jarasandh don't ever try to disrespect my loved ones or you'll be in a lot of trouble.

Shani dev along with Devi niyati and Devi Naintara left but Jarasandh saw a energy ball on the ground. Jarasandh looking at that smirked evilly.

Pulastya - Samrat please don't take that Shakti Peth (energy ball). In 9 months it will turn into a child because it is of one of the powerful gods.
Jara- That's why I'm thinking to take the energy ball with me kulguru. He or she will be of my use. This child will also be my weapon.
Pulastya- If shanidev comes to know that he has a child that is taken by you he will go ballistic Jarasandh.
Jara- If he will try to harm me I will harm the daughter / son of his and then I'll die.

Jarasandh laughter was all that echoed in Magadha. He took the energy ball and kept it in his room in a place no one knew.

In the other places of universe no one was aware of the energy ball not even the tridev's and tridevi's let alone the god who's energy created the energy ball.

END OF FLASHBACK.

Shanidev embraced Hitanshi as he missed his daughters life. He cursed Jarasandh to burn in hell. That's when he asked.

Shani- Rishi Pulastya why are the other prajapati's and you over here?
Pulastya- Pitashree Brahma told us to go and teach Hitanshi the true warfare and true gyan of divine knowledge.
Shani- I will teach he the masters of all the weapons and her powers that has unlocked.

____________________________
Authors note:

Did you thing that shanidev will be her father?

What do you think will happen next?

What do you think about the additional gurus of Hitanshi?

How was the twist ?