1-10

Chapter 1 Visiting Son-in-Law Alpha (01)

    Blue sky and white clouds, the sky of H City is as blue as the water of Lake Baikal.

    The Hilton Hotel is one of the most upscale hotels in H City.

    Luxury cars arrived one after another at the entrance of the splendidly decorated hotel. The greeters at the entrance of the hotel smiled and greeted all the distinguished guests carefully.

    Today is the wedding banquet of the Ling family Omega Ling Nanxi and the Ning family Alpha Ning Chen. Almost all the high-level celebrities in City H gathered at the Hilton Hotel.

    "Today's wedding banquet is too grand. As expected of the Ling family, this wedding banquet will cost hundreds of millions." Taking advantage of the short break before the guests arrived, a greeter showed his face Envy said with emotion to the colleagues around him.

    "Hey, what's so great about being extravagant, it's still ashamed to throw it into the Pacific Ocean. If I were the Omega of the Ling family, I would be killed by a headshot." Hearing the gossip, the greeters

    around who were fishing secretly also stood up. ear.

    "Brother, what kind of argument is this? This Ling family is rich and powerful. I heard that the Alpha who married the Ling family's Omega has a good family. Isn't this a strong marriage of rich people?

    " I heard it from my aunt. As you know, my aunt is the manager here. I met her just now. Guess what she told me?" Seeing that everyone around her was aroused by his

    curiosity, he hung his feet The greeter who got everyone's appetite opened his mouth in a pretentious manner: "You also know that when you get married, both parties should have greeted the guests together at the entrance of the wedding banquet. But from just now to now, the only ones who welcome the guests are from the Ling family. Omega, the Alpha who got married hasn't shown up until now. You say, this is still a wedding, and that Alpha doesn't show face like that, I think their married life is worth watching." After finishing speaking, he revealed A mocking smile.

    "Isn't it?! For such an important event as welcoming guests at the wedding, that Alpha didn't even show up?!" "

    Hmph, in my opinion, the rich people's wedding banquet is not happy, it's just a glamorous appearance."

    Seeing another luxury car slowly approaching, the greeters at the door were distracted from gossiping and focused on serving the guests. After all, gossip is good, but jobs are more important. No matter how poor the love life of the rich is, they are rich anyway.

    ***

    The back garden of the hotel is sunny and full of flowers.

    Ning Chen traveled to this world, and when he opened his eyes, he saw this family in front of him, and the three of them chattered non-stop in front of him.

    Ning Chen was originally a scientist of the Interstellar Empire. On the way to participate in the award ceremony for the outstanding scientists of the Empire, the starship suddenly exploded, and Ning Chen was shocked and turned into a vegetable. In order to wake himself up, Ning Chen signed a contract with the fast travel system. Ning Chen is responsible for completing the tasks issued by the fast travel system, and the system will give him life points after he completes the tasks. When the life value reaches the top level, Ning Chen will have the chance to wake up in the real world.

    After the system dropped Ning Chen into this world, it sent him a mission message and left the world. The system will not appear again until the task is complete.