𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕱𝖔𝖗𝖙𝖞-𝕱𝖎𝖛𝖊

𝕬𝖓𝖎𝖞𝖆𝖍 𝕵𝖊𝖓𝖐𝖎𝖓𝖘' 𝕻𝕺𝖁|| 𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐲, 𝐎𝐜𝐭 𝟖 @ 𝟏𝟐:𝟏𝟎𝐩𝐦 ||

𝕬𝖓𝖎𝖞𝖆𝖍 𝕵𝖊𝖓𝖐𝖎𝖓𝖘' 𝕻𝕺𝖁
|| 𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐲, 𝐎𝐜𝐭 𝟖 @ 𝟏𝟐:𝟏𝟎𝐩𝐦 ||

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

The past couple of weeks have been extremely busy, filled to the brim with overwhelming tasks and responsibilities.

It seemed like every moment was consumed by the court case that had been looming over me, demanding my attention.

On top of that, I had to step up and take charge of the company while Malachi took some time off to organize his life.

So the girls and i - Well, Deej and Sashawna -decided to use the Sunday to hang out and catch up on what we've missed out on and to clear our heads from the relentless barrage of tasks adulthood comes with.

I hastily put the finishing touches on my makeup, trying to ensure every detail is perfect, before rushing towards my closet to grab my handy Louis Vitton hand bag.

Upon opening the door, i'm momentarily taken aback by the chaotic scene before me.

Garments of various colors and styles were scattered about, haphazardly arranged in a seemingly never-ending maze of fabric.

I took a deep breath and started to deftly maneuver through the chaotic piles, my eyes focused on my handbag.

Whilst doing so, i made a mental note to organize my closet later down in the night when i arrive home, because if it ain't one thing i hate, it's a disorganized or untidy area.

It just triggers the OCD in me.

Once my fingers got wrapped around the bag, I swiftly stuffed my everyday essentials into it.

Assured that I had everything I needed, I settled onto the comfortable bench at the foot of my bed, waiting for the girls to call me to say that they've arrived.

While i wait on their call, i turnt on my room AC to cool me down from all the hackling i've done, and also to finish my episode of "Muted" in the meanwhile.

In the midst of watching my movie, my phone started to ring and I instinctively knew who it is since I had set a distinct ringtone specifically for him.

A true me nuh want nobody bother me sometime so if me hear the original ringtone of an iPhone, i know it ain't him so i dont have to answer.

Selfish.

I know.

But i'm not a fan of calls unless its a brief and to-the-point one.