13

ᶠᵒʳᵍⁱᵛᵉ

ᶠᵒʳᵍⁱᵛᵉ

Jeongin was setting in his and Chan's room thinking, his mind didn't stop even if he thought of something else, he would still think of his mother and if he should forgive her and move on. It wasn't easy for the eldest Yang.

"Foxy?" Jeongin jump just a little due to the sudden voice he fell for, I mean Chan was caring but many other would think he was scary and cold due to his scar on his face and with the red eyes he has.

"Hmm?" Jeongin hummed as he stood on the floor and walked over to Chan wrapping himself in the olders arms feeling the safest he's ever felt.

"What's wrong foxy?" Chan questioned holding the younger closer to his arms rubbing soothing circles on his back earning satisfied hums from the younger.

"It's been two weeks since she's came here, when do you think she'll leave?" Jeongin asked as he felt uncomfortable with his mom there.

"Jeongin." Chan said as he pulled Jeongin away to look the younger in the eyes, this surprised the younger since Chan never called him by his name unless he was being serious or was just teasing the younger.

"Yeah?"

"Your mom isn't leaving, she was talking to my mom last week. I know I shouldn't have but it was about you and if it's about you I need to know." Chan said as he looked to his left before his smiled lowly at the other.

"Ok? Why isn't she leaving then?" This was what Jeongin wanted to know, as much as he loved Chan this was one thing he disliked about the older, he took his sweet ass time getting to the point.

"She's not leaving until you two talk things out probably and work on what was left behind years ago." Chan finally said as he looked Jeongin in the eyes before he could feel the younger pull away.

"Why? After all this time now she wants to fix it?" Jeongin whisper shouted not wanting anyone to hear them for sure his sister.

"Jeongin, you can't be mad at here forever. The one you should be mad at is your father." Chan said in a stern voice letting the younger know he wasn't playing around and that he was being 100% serious.

"But-"

"Yang Jeongin." Chan warned as he looked into Jeongin's eyes deeper then before which sent shivers down his spine.

"Fi-fine." Walking to the door Jeongin left the room with Chan following behind keeping an eye on him with every move he took until the two ended up in the kitchen.