End Of Story Part 1

I haven't tried contacting dean in a while. He'd call every now and then telling me how much he loves me. I just ignore the messages and delete them. It hurts me but he hurt me when he was with that other girl. It gets me jealous and upset when i see him with another girl. *phone rings* I answer my phone. "hello?" i hear loud noises in the background. "hey its dean uh i need to talk to you" I sighed. "what do you want dean?" i sounded a bit annoyed. "i uh...Jo I'm sorry but ill text you a direction and please do come" i swallowed. "alright ill come" i hung up and waited for the text. 452 falway st. I grabbed my duffle bag and jacket. I got in my car and followed the direction. "i need more sleep" i sighed. Arriving i see balloons and other hunters entering the small house. I got out and put my green jacket on staring at others with formal wear. I walked into the back and saw everyone sitting down. "You may now kiss the bride" i stared at dean kissing the girl and laying her down a bit. My heart broke into tiny pieces. Everyone cheered on for him. Ive seen that girl from somewhere.. Then it hit me. Dean Winchester the one i grew up to love married Bela.. I walked up to dean and punched him straight in the face. "nice one mom" i turn around and see leah also surprised yet depressed. Dean grabbed a hold of his nose and stared at me hurt. "I'm out and by the way have fun with your wife hope your happy" i ran out the door and drove away. I knew then i lost Dean. Not just dean but myself...

Ok i think this part was crap but should i make a sequel? I don't know please help ^_^ xD