요약 - s u m m a r y

In the city of Jaehan, the princess of the kingdom gave birth to triplets - two boys and a girl. The king was excited to have two heirs, but when he found out that one of them was a girl, he flew into a rage.

"I will never have a king that slept in the same womb as a girl," he bellowed. "Kill the girl!"

The princess quickly thought on her feet and pretended that the girl had died during birth. The king believed her and ordered everyone who saw the incident to be killed.

Once the danger had passed, Princess Kim sent one of the boys out of the city and took the girl, whom she had named Yejin to a temple outside of Jaehan.

Years passed and Yejin worked as a court maid until she turned 11 when she met Seojin. They were both born on the same day and had an uncanny resemblance.

As fate would have it, it was also Prince Hyunjin's birthday.
The triplets finally met each other after all these years and they couldn't believe their eyes as they looked at each other.

"You look like me as a boy," Yejjin said to Hyunjin.

“ You look exactly like me, “ Hyunjin said to Seojin

"And you look like me as a girl," Seojin replied.

But little did they know how difficult their reunion would be with so many forces working against them in their own royal family.