"I'm going to buy some shirts," Lop said, pointing to a nearby clothing store. Ruth turned to look and nodded. So Lop went to the clothing store alone.

"You can choose to view or order," the young shop owner said with a faint smile before moving closer to see the pattern and style of shirt he liked.

"Would you like to see a T-shirt or a shirt? The merchant approached Lop.

"Short sleeve shirt, that shirt. Did you design it yourself?" Lop asked, the other party nodded with a smile.

"Yes," answered the other.

"Nice work, beautiful pattern too," said Lop to himself,

"Thanks, you can tell me which one you like. I will give you a special discount," said shopkeeper. Before inviting Lop to continue the conversation, Lop also gave a look and chatted with the young shopkeeper.

"Are you on LINE? If I have a new one I can send it to you to see", said the young merchant, for when he introduced himself he realized he was older than Lop.

"Yeah, I'll give you my number," said Lop.

"Which?" A deep voice shouted. He made Lop turn his head, without giving the T-shirt shop owner his number.

"No, I'm just letting p'art my id line" replied Lop.

"Do you guys know each other?" asked Ruth, looking at Art. Kit stared at Art as well, sending a tingling sensation down the young merchant's back as he caught the eyes of the two youths who entered.

"No, I just met him. Look. He designed the shirt himself. It's beautiful too. Lop introduced him fully.

"You just met him, why did you add him to Line?" Kit asked, raising his eyebrows slightly.

"When a new pattern appears. I'll send it to Lop to have a look." Art answered.

"Are you going to buy every new pattern that comes out?" he asked.

"Who's crazy about buying every pattern? Just in case there's a pattern I like, How can I get him to keep it for me?" answered Lop. Kit growled in frustration. Ruth is equally upset, but his symptoms are less noticeable than Kit's.

"So are you coming for the shirt or asking for the Line? If you're here to buy, buy it. If you're coming for the Line, fine. I'll take a look." Saying that, Kit immediately left. Lop looked at him confused. Turning to look at Ruth, he saw a frown on Ruth's forehead.

"Ruth" he called to ask about Kit.

"I'm going to see Ai Kit," Ruth said, intercepting him and quickly following Kit, causing him to lose face being abandoned by his two friends.

"What is it?" asked the merchant. Lop pursed his lips slightly.

"P'Art, do you always sell here?" Lop immediately asked the shopkeeper. Art nods.

"Then let me come and support you again P" said Lop waving at Art without giving away his LINE code. So Lop immediately ran to find his two friends. Before finding Ruth standing in an empty Ruth where there was a chair

"Where are you going? Why did you have to leave me?" asked Lop in a voice

"Who left you?" Kits asked plan.

"Both of you. Why did you leave me?" he asked in a gruff tone.

"You have new friends, right? Go chat and play with your new friends over there. Don't worry about me," Kit said in a deep voice so that the audience turned and looked suspiciously.

"Calm down, idiot," Ruth said quietly. he himself a little annoyed but not too much pointed out, Lop's face had changed Now.

"Stupid, you are not as sad as me. Why are you have to stop me?" Kit said.