🤍 𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕯𝖊𝖒𝖎𝖌𝖔𝖉𝖘 (M/F)

Start from the beginning

His mother took care of him throughout his childhood, growing up with anxiety and low social skills that his mother had to homeschool him. It wasn't until he was in 8th grade where he, for once, wanted to go school for this one year. If it works out, he'll go to highschool and if it doesn't, then it's back to the drawing board.

The first semester was really well. Though he didn't make much friends, he was able to make himself as an example of a perfect student.

However, not everything has a perfect outcome. During gym class, the teacher had told the students they were doing a competitive dodge ball for try outs for the dodge ball team. Curious, Idan sign up for the try outs. Boy, was that a big mistake.

He, along with a few students, were the only ones left. The thing is the students on the opposite team were strange.. stranger than normal. He had found out those students were monsters he's never seen before and was attacked left and right by them.

One of the students on his team was able to rescue him and get him out of the school. According to Idan, that student was the demigod of Charon and headed to his mother's house. The student had explained the two about a school/camp for Demigods.

Idan, having no choice, says goodbye to his mother after packing up and head to this school. He found out he's the son of Hades after winning a unique game of capture the flag. The team has to wear red and blue straps on their waist. Anytime the straps are off, that player is out and can't rejoin. The game ends when all three flags are on one side or when there is no players left on one side.

Idan was running left and right when getting chosen on the blue team, holding the last flag. He was too far from his own side, thinking this was the end when something happened during the chase. The students that were chasing him stopped by.. bones? Skeleton bones as well as decaying corpses of animals.

That's when Idan found out he's the son of Hades, God of the Underworld.

Now he's a sophomore at the school, having to get held back once last year.

Power(s): Undead Manipulation - He's able to control the dead, regardless of how old they are. This power only works when the heart stops fully in order for him to control them properly

Strength(s): Intelligence and parkour

Weakness(s): Anxiety, upper body strength and poor social skill

Fear(s): Crowds or any kind of interaction in a large crowd

Smut rp?
Virgin: Yes
Turn on: Grinding, neck licking and dirty talk
Turn off: Pain and blood
Kinks: Open to anything
Dom/Sub: Switch

Other(s): Back when he first came to this school, he had to stay at the camp side of this place as the school is both a mixture of highschool and college.

_______________________________________

Name: "Yo! Name's Asher Dova, I'm the daughter of Hephaestus. I'm also one of the blacksmiths so if you need a weapon, I'm your girl!"

Age: 21

Gender: Female

Species: Demigod