"But they're, like, the elite," said Ron. "You've got to be really good."

"What's your point, Ron?" Nova asked, raising a brow. "You'd make a really good Auror."

"Right-er-thanks," Ron stammered turning bright red."What about you, Hermione?"

"I don't know," said Hermione. "I think I'd really like to do something worthwhile."

"An Auror's worthwhile!" said Harry.

"Yes, it is, but it's not the only worthwhile thing," said Hermione thoughtfully. "I mean, if I could take S.P.E.W. further . . ."

Lily had opened her mouth to ask what S. P. E. W. meant, but Ron shook his head.

"I personally wouldn't mind becoming a chaser for a while," Nova pondered. "Then after a few years, I'd become an Auror. Who knows, maybe I'll become Head Auror, breaking gender norms."

"You play Quidditch?" James asked excitedly, looking like a little kid on Christmas when he did.

"She's the best chaser at Hogwarts," Harry answered for her, taking a sip from his goblet.

"Says you," Nova rolled her eyes. "You've been a seeker since first year."

Sirius' eyes basically fell from his head and James looked proud.

"First year!" Sirius asked in awe.

"It's not that big of a deal," Harry said sheepishly, which was a surprise to Lily seeing as his father was the more arrogant git she has ever met.

Before anyone could counter his argument, something exploded from the teachers' table.

Lily shot an accusing glare at her boys, while Hermione looked at two ginger twins and Nova. The twins held up their hands in surrender, saying they hadn't done it.

"Ease up, Flower," Sirius grinned. "We just got here. That's not nearly enough time for us to do something."

"Miss Lupin-Black," One of the teachers growled from the table.

"That would be my que," Nova smirked before jumping up and leaving the Great Hall before she could technically be punished.

The teacher that had been the victim to Nova's prank stormed up to Harry. He had a large hooked nose, but other than that, his features were hard to make out due to the powder that covered him.

"Potter," he hissed, causing James to turn to him, but the professor's attention was on Harry. "We is Miss Lupin-Black."

"I haven't the foggiest," Harry turned to face him.

"Don't lie, Potter." 

"I don't lie, Professor," Harry looked up at him innocently. "I don't know where she is."

"Why you insufferable-" Severus Snape hissed. "Just like your fathers. Always neglecting the rules."

"Who is to say we are responsible for your current mess?" Harry raised a brow, taking a swig of his goblet.

Even under all of the powder, Ron could see Snape's face turning purple.

"Miss Lupin-Black just lost your house 20 points, and for your cheek, Mr. Potter," he drawled. "another 15."