"You're not going to take a shower with your underwear on, are you?" I turn around at the sound of his voice. The first thing I noticed was his toned body but I force myself to look to his eyes instead.

"Of course not." I respond "but... I'm gonna need help unclasping my bra." I whisper in his ear as I get closer to him.

"I'll help you." He says, a shadow of a smirk crossing his face but still remaining serious.

As the bra comes off, he closes the distance between us pulling me by my waist. His fingers hold it tightly as my arms wrap around his neck, he leans down and our lips meet. At first it's a soft kiss, but the stronger our desire for each other grows, the more passionate it gets.

One of his hands carefully sneaks down my waist, tugging at my underwear. "Take them off." He manages to say in between the hot kisses, which only makes me get wetter.
"Take them off for me." I whisper, smiling against the kiss. He chuckles and suddenly pushes me against the wall, his body never separating from mine.

Once my back hits the wall, the cold makes my body jolt a little bit but I'm more focused on what River is doing to me now. He's moving down from my mouth to my neck, planting kisses all over it and sucking on my sweetspot. Soft gasps leave my mouth and I'm sure he heard them cause I could feel him smiling against my neck as he kept working his magic on me.

Then, his hands graze down my waist once more but this time they go further. I gasp a little louder as I feel his cold hand slip inside my underwear. As one of his fingers slides in between my lips, softly passing by my clit, another gasp escapes my lips, maybe even a small whimper.

By putting his quest of kissing my entire neck and chest on hold, he teasingly whispered into my ear "Are you this wet for me already?"

I could feel butterflies in the bottom of my stomach, my pussy aching harder for him but still not getting what it needs.

"Do you want me to touch you, darling?" He whispers once again in my ear, leaving a trail of kisses all over the side of my neck.

"Yes." I lightly sigh. This anticipation makes my body tremble in excitement, his hand simply resting in my underwear ends up making everything much more unbearable. I need him, now.

He lets out a very soft moan in my ear, perhaps a whine "I don't know if you're ready for this...are you?" He asks, teasingly. As his tongue makes its way to one of my nipples, surrounding it and then sucking on it just like he had done to my neck; his free hand completes the act by caressing my other nipple, occasionally lightly pinching it. That's the trigger, I can't handle this anymore.

My mouth opens in a slight "o" shape, my body wanting desperately to be touched the way it needs.

"I am ready for this." I let out in a breathy voice, I'm not only ready for this, I also cannot take the anticipation anymore.

"Say please, darling." He whispers once again, looking up at me from my chest with a devious look in his eyes.

I'm not the kind of person to beg, I'm also not this submissive usually, but he's got me so desperate that I can't help but do what he asks me to. I can feel my nipples hard and his touch there is sending jolts of pleasure through my whole body, his hand still unmoving in my underwear is making me go crazy and I can feel myself getting wetter and more desperate as the seconds go by.

"Please, River, touch me." I finally say, half whispering.

"As you wish." He finally says, pulling out my underwear so I'm fully naked.

And with that, he starts moving his finger up down my slit. He goes at a slow pace which makes me practically lose my mind but I don't want to humiliate myself further and beg him to go faster, at least not for now.