【34】

Classes felt long and boring, I couldn't even keep myself awake most of the time

Classes felt long and boring, I couldn't even keep myself awake most of the time. We'd only been back a week and I already wanted to go home.

I had never felt this way before so I didn't know what to do. "Hey Vi, you okay?" Edward asked as I sat down opposite him at dinner.

I hummed a reply pushing around the food in front of me with a fork. "Hey uh Violet?" Georgia was stood behind me, I pushed my plate away and stood up "what's up?"

She seemed almost nervous to talk to me, "so uh all the seventh year girls were thinking about playing some muggle game called football, I wanted to know if the Gryffindor girls would be in?"

I nodded already excited, "oh absolutely! When?" Georgia was grinning now, "cool, first game tomorrow!" I nodded and turned back to the girls to tell them.

I found myself staring at the ceiling unable to sleep, yet again. I hadn't slept all week, I was exhausted all I could think about is what ability I might have.

I let out a sigh and stood up, I found myself walking out of the common room and to Dumbledore's office. I stood in front of the stature unsure of what to really do now.

The statue turned and opened "oh" I muttered, I had no idea what I had done but it must have worked. I walked up the stairs and walked into the office.

"What is bothering you miss Flint" Dumbledore never failed to make me incredibly nervous "do I have an uh ability?" Dumbledore stoked his beard and nodded.

"Supposedly women in your bloodline have a sort of prophesying ability" I furrowed my brows "what?" Dumbledore sat down behind his desk. "Have you at any point thought of something and then it happened" I scoffed "no-" I stopped.

"The night Amber died, I thought it was just some people talking so I shrugged it off but I heard a champion will die tonight, and days before my brother died I heard both siblings can't live, I just thought I was going crazy" Dumbledore hummed.

"Were you thinking of those people when you had the prophesy" I took a second to think, "yeah, yeah I was" Dumbledore nodded.

"What's wrong with me?" I felt my heart sink. "I don't, I don't want this" I sat on the chair opposite him. "How do I get rid of it?" Dumbledore shook his head, "no you can not miss Flint, this ability can help people" I shook my head.

"I don't understand, why would you try and get me to be a spy" I questioned confused.

"I thought that was what was best but perhaps not, although I don't know if Hogwarts is best for you either right now" I rubbed my eyes. "Hogwarts is always best for me" Dumbledore raised his brow.

"You are not sleeping, we gave you a potion" I shook my head "It feels stupid" He stroked his beard. "May I ask you to try use your ability" I let out a huff but nodded.

"Think of somebody" I closed my eyes and my mind went straight to Fred and George. Safe dreaming. I opened my eyes stumbling slightly as I got tired.

"Well it works but it makes me so tired" Dumbledore had a small smile, "and it's happening involuntarily, I don't want that" Dumbledore nodded.

"I am not sure you have a choice, your mother warmed up to it" I felt a smile creep onto my face, "mum had this too?" Dumbledore nodded, "along with your grandmother and her before that and well so on" I felt pride run through me.

"All the women?" Dumbledore nodded. "All. The tiredness is a side effect unfortunately, I believe it fades" I rubbed my eyes again. "You should use the potion" I frowned.

"Probably, it won't hurt me?" He shook his head. "Not at all" I stood up preparing to leave. "Don't ever make me become a death eater, please" He nodded again.

"You have my word Miss Flint."

The next morning I felt so much better, "morning" I sung sitting down at the table. "Take a little wander last night" Angelina asked, our entire group was looking at me.

"You snuck out?" Lee laughed leaning into George holding his stomach, "but no one's been pranked" I stuck my tongue out.

"I'm not as immature as you three, I was not out pulling pranks I went to see Dumbledore, thanks Angie for screwing me over" She shrugged.

"You ready for today?" Katie asked.

I nodded enthusiastically, "oh god I'm so excited!" I squealed, "excited about what?" I put my hand up "oh no Edward this is a girls only activity" He scowled at me, "at least tell us about it" George pushed.

"All seventh year girls are playing a game today" Angelina told them. "Quidditch?" I shook my head at Fred, "no some muggle game, it should be fun" The seventh year Hufflepuff girls walked past.

"You lions ready?" We stood up, "yes!" We followed after them to the fields.

"Slytherin's with Gryffindors, Ravenclaw's with Hufflepuff's?" We all agreed and got to our positions after going over how to play and the rules.

There was almost no competition, with every accidental push or kick there was a quick sorry and we moved on. We had formed this kind of powerful group all of us together with no arguing just respect. "Over here Kelly!" I shouted to one of the Slytherin girls.

She passed the ball and I begun running up the pitch I was quickly stopped by a Hufflepuff tackling me.

I tripped and rolled across the floor, "oh honey I'm so sorry" she quickly helped me up "It's fine Am- sorry uh Clarissa" She gave me a sad look.

"It's okay Violet" I nodded quickly before carrying on the game. You shall win. I jolted hearing the voice but then smiled as we continued to play.

My prophesy was right, Slytherin's and Gryffindor's won, it wasn't the kind of win you see in quidditch matches when we rub it in and celebrate loudly.

We all celebrated together, both teams just happy to be all together. I can't describe the looks we got when we all walked in together, we were all mixed up and chatting but I don't think we cared about the looks.

"What are you doing?" Umbridge appeared in front of all of us. "We can't mix houses" I laughed stepping forward. "An unauthorised club?" I scoffed.

"It's not a club we were playing a game" her face distorted "detention for the rudeness and the rest of yo-" Dumbledore appeared next to us.

"Their playing has been authorised" she stormed off, great a detention.

[A/N] i am so tired at the moment - Lu <3