"Of course, baby." He stated leaning down, giving her one more passionate kiss before leaving.

"Holy shit." She mumbled to herself.

She realized her teenage girl hormones are really kicking in.

______________________________________

Currently the group were sitting outside of the university, talking about whatever came to their mind.

Ethan and Vicky sitting very close to each other, this didn't go unnoticed, as Chad kept sending Ethan smirks all day.

"Okay, nerds, listen up!" Mindy stated standing up infront of the group.

"As terrifying as this all is, I'm actually glad I get a chance to redeem myself for not calling the killers last time." She stated fixing the hem of her shirt.

"It's fine, okay." She said.

"The way I see it, someone is out to make a sequel to the requal." Mindy stated confidently.

"Um, what's a requal?" Anika asked while raising her hand slightly.

"You're beautiful, sweetie. Let's hold questions to the end.

Anika gave her a confused smile.

"Stab one took place in Woodsboro, Stab two took place in college." Sam spoke up.

"So do we think the killer is trying to copy the movies?" Tara asked looking back to Mindy.

"That is one possibility." Mindy started glancing at the group.

"Heroes now in college, check. Suspicious new characters brought in to round out the suspect list," She continued pointing towards Ethan and Vicky.

They both looked at her with weird glances, including the rest of the group.

"And or body count, check, check and check." She stated.

"I don't like this." Ethan stated looking everywhere around him.

"Agreed." Vicky said leaning against him as he put his arms around her shoulders.

"But it can't just be about Stab two." Mindy paced back and forth.

"Why not?" Tara asked in confusion.

"It would make sense, if this were just a sequel but we're not in a sequel because nobody just makes sequels anymore!" She raised her hands up.

"We're in a franchise! And there are certain rules to a continuing franchise!" She states raising her voice.

"I had a feeling." Sam sighed out.

"Rule one, everything is bigger than last time."

"Bigger budget, bigger cast, bigger body count. Longer chases, shoot outs, beheadings." She continues.

"You got to top what cane before to keep people coming back."

"Beheadings?" Chad spoke up while writing in his notebook.