Realisation of love.

Start from the beginning

Avu sings further while moving around Sid slowly and looking directly in his eyes with lots of emotions while Sid was confused  at first but then shrugs and goes to abhinavi and pulls them too for dance on the next line para.

Kaho Rab ko hazaron shukrana
Ghar mere bhi nazar nazraana
Kar tere varga hi, tere jaisa hi changa mahiya
Senti main hoti aur mental dholna

I, toh go crazy te jab vajde
Punjabi wedding song
I, toh go crazy te jab vajde
Punjabi wedding song
Buggi te vuggi main gidda gholna

I toh go crazy te jab vajde
Punjabi wedding song
I toh go crazy te jab vajde
Punjabi wedding song

Something like this song you can relate.

Avu was lost in her thoughts and was thinking about the kind of feelings she's having for Sid, why she was feeling special and happy with him..?? Why she is feeling like to stay close to him every moment..?? Why always she's seeing or imagining him only everywhere...?? Why her heart is beating so faster when she's around Sid...?? She has never been so comfortable around any boy but here she is so comfortable around Sid and just want him. Why..?? Is it love..?? She asks to herself, she likes him a lot but was not sure about love, she was fully confused and was thinking about it when Sid approaches her.

Sid-: kiddo... What are you doing here..?? Your dii's and jiju's wedding ritual is gonna start, come or else you'll cry afterwards if you missed it... He says while holding her hand and was about to take her inside but Avu's voice stops him.

Avu-: I'm not a cry baby that I'll cry at every small thing... She says cutely while looking otherside grumpily.

Sid-: I know... Now come, don't you wanna enjoy your dii's wedding rituals...

Avu-: nope... It's so boring...

Sid-: but you had to attend it or else my bhabhi will be upset...

Avu-: O bhabhi ke devar... Firstly your bhabhi is going leaving me alone here, she'll get new relationship there but what about me I'll be so alone, I'll not have anyone then and you're worrying about her... You should worry about me like what will happen to me...?? Mera kya hoga...?? I can't even wakeup on time without dii... What will happen if I feel hungry at night..?? I don't know how to cook, who'll make food for me at that time and will make me eat... I'll starve so much and will die only like this...

Sid-: shut up kiddo... Aise nhi kehte... And I had kept a perfect name for you according to your behaviour, "kiddo" it's seems so perfect na 24×7 you behave like a small kid...

Avu-: I'm not...

Sid(chuckling)-: you're... My cute Lil baby... He says without realising and leave from there while Avu was stunned and blushes unknowingly. She goes back to the mandap where abhinavi were getting married and sees Sid looking at both of them with a smile. She smiles to herself seeing him and realises that she's in love with him, she had fallen for him. She blushes crimson imagining her and Sid in place of abhinavi, she was lost in her beautiful dream when a flower hit her. She looks here and there with a frown to find the person who throwed flower upon her. When her eyes met with Sid who was looking at her, he raises his eyebrows asking her where she's lost while Avu shakes her head in no, Sid indicates her from eyes to focus on wedding rather than being lost in her thoughts while avu tells him that he should also focus on wedding rituals rather than seeing and noticing her through eyes and they both have a short cute eye conversation.