[23] A Cold Journey and Persona

Start from the beginning

Deku thought for a moment before remembering that they used Wispons just like Camie.

"Then that means..." he said before quickly swiping open his menu and going straight for his inventory, to find an unselected icon that was blinking yellow. Once he tapped it, a green device materialized in mid-air and fell right into his hands at the same time a small green capsule formed on the side of his red belt.

 Once he tapped it, a green device materialized in mid-air and fell right into his hands at the same time a small green capsule formed on the side of his red belt

"Woah, what kind of Wispon is this?" Deku said holding it up to his face to get a better look at it. He then turned to the little Chao and said, "Eri?"

She looked at it for a bit before looking back to Deku.

"It's called the Hover Wispon Daddy," she said. "If you pull the trigger, it'll release green shockwaves like wind blasts. Throw the capsule in the air and release the Hover Wisp, and it'll charge up the weapon"

"Wind blasts?" Deku repeated before looking to see a bunch of Beebots heading toward him. Turning himself on the gear he was on, he grabbed the capsule that was strapped onto his belt and threw it in the air causing a green-like alien to fly out.

 Turning himself on the gear he was on, he grabbed the capsule that was strapped onto his belt and threw it in the air causing a green-like alien to fly out

"I hope this works... HOVER!!!" Deku shouted causing the green alien to fly straight into his Wispon. As he pulled the trigger, just like Eri said, green shockwaves came bursting out the vent-like opening and blasted away the bots destroying them. Deku looked astonished before looking back to the Wispon. That one attack brought back memories of when he was in the other world doing something similar. "It's just like my Delaware Smash"

Upon seeing more bots, he continued firing more shockwaves finally getting used to the weapon. Dynamight who was still trying to avoid the bots on his gear saw Deku using his Wispon to literally blow them away.

"The hell?" Dynamight said before finding Eri flying up to his face.

"Uncle Kachan, check your inventory too," Eri said in a hurry. "You should have the Burst Wispon"

"Burst Wispon?!" Dynamight shouted not understanding but did it anyway. Just like Deku, he went through his inventory and pulled out a similar-looking weapon that had a fireball-shaped frame that is held together by several black nozzles.