"Hey don't laugh Y/n!"

"We could have died!!"

This just made you laugh a little more, especially once you saw WuTaek and Taeman holding onto each other for dear life. "Stop it Y/n!!" WuTaek said pushing you playfully, you stopped laughing and just looked at him. "Sorry" he said with his hands together and a cheeky smile on his face. "Haha you should be" you laughed sarcastically hitting his helmet down so he couldn't see.

- - - - -
Recording

"Woah the gunfire was really... really loud" you just looked at the boy next to you.

"I feel like he gets dumber by the minute." You sighed

"Haa never mind piss, I almost shat myself." WuTaek admitted confidently and laughed before walking off.

Kimchi zoomed in the camera on you.

"Im losing all hope in humanity very quickly."

WuTaek came running back

"Y/n~! Deokjoong actually shit himself!" You didn't even look at him, looking straight into the camera still. The disgust the only thing clear on your face.

"Very very quickly" you said thinking over your whole life and the stupid decisions you made to have it turn out this way.

- - - - -

Soon you actually got into the shooting range. Each of you were given three bullets to aim at your targets. You think you did quite well. You were all sat in a group after your first tries waiting to hear what the Platoon leader had to say.

"Who's adding extra holes to their paper?" Was the first thing Platoon leader said, you and WuTaek leant towards opposite sides revealing Taeman.

"Trainee No.12 Wang Tae Man" he said standing up proudly, "Wang Tae Man get down" he did so after receiving a hit on the helmet from on of the other officers. You all around him laughed at the fool.

Soochul, Soyeon and YoungShin also had to get down as they all shot onto Soochuls sheet giving him eight rather than three holes. Deokjoong had to too as he only had one hole.

"Trainee no 13?" He called out your number. You stood up "Trainee no 13 An Y/N" he held up your sheet, you were nervous about what he was going to say you did wrong. Everyone looking at the sheet. "Woah commander Y/n" WuTaek was the first to speak up the others all being shocked too. You looked confused. "Trainee no 13 An Y/N well done for the great aim it's better than perfect, all your shots are touching in the centre some even overlapping each other. Well done." You smiled bowing before sitting down.

"Commander Y/n when did you add the holes in your sheet? You should have helped me do mine." Taeman said just earning a hard hit to the head which caused him the face plant the floor. "Ouch that hurt" he let out "then don't say stupid stuff"

"Okay now with this feedback everyone learn from it and shoot again" complaints was the response as per usual. "Those who do well will get bonus points, understood?"

"How many bonus points?" Young su asked, his voice cracking in the process

"Three." With that everyone started getting ready to shoot. And everyone did much better this round.

You soon all started heading back to school, talking about it. Some people praising each other whilst others mocked each other.

"Waa how did you do so well Commander Y/n~" WuTaek asked , your new partner for the walk back. You smiled. "Im imagined the target was you and aimed right there" you said moving you finger to touch in between his eyebrows. He moved back holding onto his forehead but then laughed , you joining in too.