Pym had been shrunk, zipping past some pirates when the gravity of a nearby comet had sucked him in, heading for the heart of the nova storm. No one had been able to reach him before the mini-Pym went through it.

Agonizing minutes had gone by as the New Avengers had waited alongside the new Guardians of the Galaxy, waiting to see of their brother would make it through.

He did. But not the same as he had gone in, despite the youngest new avengers claim to the contrary.

They had tried to talk to him about it--

The sound of shoes squeaking to a stop pulled them away from their conversation.

They found themselves looking at a tall red-headed with big glasses and a short blue guy with a tail. Carrying obviously stolen artifacts from the Memorial room.

The four froze, looking at each other for a moment.

"Who are you and what are you doing?" Toren asked.

The blue guy scoffed. "What does it look like As-asg-asgar-"

"Asgardian." The red head corrected gently.

"Asgardian!"

"Well, what are you doing with those little elf?" Toren questioned.

All they held was stolen uniforms, no real use to anyone, especially since they had been ruined by Ultron.

"Elf? Elf?" The elf cried. "Hey, I look more like a demon!"

"Your father hated being called a demon." Red said, looking away from Toren and Azari.

"Well, then I'm a disappoinment to him then."

"No you're not--"

"Uh, hello?" Azari shook his his arms. "Sorry to interrupt, but can we get back to why you're stealing X-Men uniforms?"

The red head turned to him, turning their head at an angle. "You are the son of Storm."

The proclamation seemed to echo. The blue guy gasped. "You mean he is one of us?"

"One of who?" Azari asked.

"'One of us?'" They repeated. "What are we a cult? Huh, just port us out of here!"

"Well I wanted to do that from the beginning!" He cried.

"We weren't close enough yet!" They cried back.

Toren and Azari stood where they were, utterly confused. Finally, Toren pointed their sword at them.

"Giveth us the answer we seek." She ordered.

The red head turned to her. "We all want answers daughter of Thor and Sif. But the answers scare us too. Better to never know the questions to never fear the answers but to never know is terrible too as the weight pushes down on you as you know you should know what is about to happen but--"

As they spoke, the two new avengers felt a growing weight press down on them, weakening them.

"Azari...what is happening." Toren asked as she kneeled.

"Don't...know!" He said as he tried to push himself off the floor.

The Red Head had stopped talking yet the weight still pushed down. They turned to their little blue friend.

"What are you waiting for?" They asked.

The blue guy leaned back against the wall. "Enjoying this."

Red slapped his shoulder. He winced. "Okay. Okay."

In the next instance, a cloud of sulfuric blue smog engulfed them, at the same time the invisible weight vanished from Azari and Toren's shoulders.

The two roared as they were once again able to stand. "What was that?" Azari asked as they pounced through the cloud, only to find blue and red gone.

"They have vanished like my uncle Loki!" Toren said. "Tricksters vanishing into the mist."

"Well these trickers stole ruined hero suits. And had powers. And one was blue." Azari pointed out as he tried to find a way to track them. But the sulfur covered any other scent in the small, stuffy hallway. "And they're long gone."

Just then, blue boy reappeared in another cloud, right in front of Azari. With a smile, he grabbed the older boy's wrist (he looked about Pym's age) and teleported away again, taking the son of Black Panther and Storm with him.

Toren stood in silent shock a moment, having just had her brother disappear and being able to do nothing about it, when a voice rang through the hallway, the entire base.

Tony's voice rang from the speakers above her head.

"All new avengers to the meeting room. Now."