After that weird ass conversation, I finished editing and uploaded the video and closed my laptop

After that weird ass conversation, I finished editing and uploaded the video and closed my laptop. I looked over at my mom and realized she had passed out. I got up and covered her with a blanket and gave her a pillow. I went to the back door, opened it and whistled for Sobek, who came rushing in like a bat outta hell. "Sobek shh, grandma is sleeping" He just looked at me and took off towards the living room and laid with my mom. See he's a fucking traitor. I looked at the time on my phone. It's 3:30 PM, what should I do to pass the time? I walked around the house and suddenly remembered my truck needed its oil changed.. I took off my shirt and headed to my garage.

As I entered the garage, I hooked my phone up to the bluetooth speaker and put on one of my playlists, while I grabbed what I needed

As I entered the garage, I hooked my phone up to the bluetooth speaker and put on one of my playlists, while I grabbed what I needed. I grabbed the drip pan, oil filter, new oil and all the tools I would need. I popped the hood on the truck and propped it open. I slid under the truck and placed the drip pan under the oil pan plug, I loosened the plug and pulled it out, but not fast enough as I got hit with dirty oil... God damn it I can never do it without getting messy.. I let that drain out completely before moving onto the oil filter, which I used my oil filter pliers to loosen and let that drain as well. I slid out from under the truck and looked at the clock on the wall which read, 3:50 PM. Why is time moving so damn slow today.. I walked over to my work bench and wiped the oil off my hands and pulled out the new oil filter and an O-ring for the oil plug. I took fresh oil and lined the rim of the new oil filter and slid back under the truck.As I was under the truck Chris Stapleton's Tennessee Whiskey came on and I started singing along as I put the new oil filter on the truck. I put the new O-ring on the oil plug and screwed it in and tightened it a little.

As I slid out from under the truck, there was a woman in my garage.. "Can I help you ma'am?" I asked. She turned around and it was Miley. "Ma'am.. Really Y/N.." She said, "How do you know where I live?" I asked. "Chance had DM'd me and kinda slipped your address.." She said, "I'm gonna kill that moron.." I said looking down, only to remember that I'm shirtless.. OH SHIT.. I'm shirtless and Miley is here.. What do I do?! "You good Y/N?" She asked. "Uhhh.. I wasn't expecting anyone to show up.." I said looking through the cab of my truck for a shirt, when I couldn't find one, I turned around, Miley and I are now basically nose to nose. "Do I make you nervous Y/N?" She asked as she placed her hand on my chest. I looked at her and gulped "A little". "Why's that?" She asked, looking me in the eyes, not moving her hand. "Have you seen yourself?" I asked her.

"Are you down for some risk taking Y/N?" She asked, curiosity in her voice. Am I down for risk taking? What is she talking about? We gonna rob a bank? As I'm deep in thought, I'm pulled out of them by feeling soft lips on mine. Shocked but I snapped out of it and kissed her back. Our kiss turned into a make out session, we only pulled away when air became an issue. "Wow.." Miley said, resting her forehead against mine. "I'm totally down for that kind of risk takin'" I said making her laugh. I moved away from her so I could finish my oil change, I grabbed the new oil and filled it up. As I was doing that I felt arms wrap around my waist, "You okay back there Darlin'?", I asked. "Mhm" She said.

I could get used to this, I thought..

Who could that random number be...

How'd they get Y/N's number...

Oh shit! Miley kissed Y/N... Bet yall aint see that coming..

Sorry for the long wait, I hit a massive wall of writer's block..

Hope yall are enjoying the story so far

These 5 chapters are 6,402 words so far...