"i'm ok, you know, would be better if you could tell me why you cryin'.. but i'm fine." nick said as he brought his hand up to scratch his head.

"nothing happened forreal .. i'm just overwhelmed at the moment." kaizen told nick. "it's nothing serious, i promise." he assured him.

"if it's nothing serious, why it look like you been crying so hard? you don't have to tell me what happened, i'm just tryna make sure ain't nobody hurt my friend."

"it's nothing, i promise.." kaizen sniffled.

"mkay..." nick mumbled, sounding unconvinced. "anyways, you wanna hang out tomorrow?"

 "anyways, you wanna hang out tomorrow?"

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐍𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐃𝐚𝐲
𝟏:𝟎𝟓 𝐏.𝚳.
——

"zyaire, you ok?" ace asked as he knocked on zyaire's door. zyaire didn't respond, his head being face down in his pillow with the blanket covering him. he wasn't in the mood to talk to or with anyone. he was so over everything that happened today.

ace took it upon himself and entered zyaire's room. he walked in to see zyaire laying down.

"wassup, bruh, you straight?" ace closed the door behind him, walking over and sitting down on his bed.

"no." zyaire mumbled, his voice muffled by the pillow.

"what happened? why everybody so mad today?" ace had came home to everybody having attitudes. his mom wasn't even mad but she was so disappointed and felt really disrespected by the way iyanna was acting inside of her home. if you asked her, she preferred for zyaire to be with kaizen.

"iyanna supposedly pregnant with my baby.." zyaire said as he turned his head so ace could hear him. "kaizen found out, he was so pissed off at me. we just got shit right. ian even go to school today cause i knew it was gon' be alotta mess." zyaire explained to ace.

"damn, that's tough bruh. y'all not talkin' nomo', and you sure that's yo baby?" ace raised his eyebrows as he turned to face his younger brother.

"i know it ain't my fuckin' baby, she just tryna start shit, bruh. ma said just go along with it and get a dna test but ian tryna do that shit. that bitch was a quick nut, i want kai." zyaire sighed, grabbing his phone to call him.

"go talk to him then, just pop up. what's the worst thing that could happen?" ace suggested, looking back zyaire.

zyaire started to debate in his head on whether he should go or not. i mean, ace is partially right.. what's the worst thing that could happen?

 what's the worst thing that could happen?