Bigger and Bigger and Bigger

Kindress returns home to her husband he is sitting in his chair he was waiting for her arrival. He knew she would be forced to race home after he used his powers to inflate her little belly like a balloon in preparation for him implanting his seed. He needed her uterus to have space so his child could grow without complications. He was delighted at the thought of her glowing mortal body becoming fertile and nutritious for his seed. He would fill her breast heavy with milk to feed his young. 

Kindress rushes to Vicolio in a panic she clutches her now plump rounding belly now bare no longer covered by her small button shirt that has popped from the stretching. She throws her head back slow as she groans in agony from the swelling bubbling of air inside her belly. 

"Noo its happening again Vicolio  this started at dinner it won't stop"

 Kindress says as she holds her belly with her hand while looking at vicolio with desperation and horror. 

"And it won't until I say so" Vicolio says with conviction his voice quiet yet stern. He grinned at kindress pleased by his craft. Her bloated puffed belly made his cock hard he felt like her master he was in full control. Vicolio licked his lips with lust he could feel all his blood pumping to his cock. It only made his powers stronger. 

"Wha ... What do you mean? how are you doing this?" Kindress said with fright she looked with shock and disbelief. Her eyes wide while she could feel her belly jolting forward more and more. 

"I've never told you but you might as well know since I'm going to shamelessly make you bigger and bigger and bigger so you may bare my child. I'm a sorcerer up until today I didn't have powers but you've changed that my dear Kindress.... you have... awakened a desire in me. Whenever I want wherever I want you will plump bigger" 

"Vicolio why ? why would you do this?" kindress asked.

"Your wild spirit will be tamed my beautiful angel I'm choosing you to carry my child, your womb was meant for my seed I see now why I became a doctor .... why we are together to bring this magical being into existence whether you like it or not" Vicolio said 

"I feel like my skin is going to rip.. please I'm growing too fast" Kindress says with labore breathing. She squeezed her eyes shut as she let out another moan. She drops to her knees to the floor before Vicolio. She rubs her rounded belly in pain with both hands now. her womb inflated to the size of a small globe.

Vicolio clenches his fist as he concentrates. He focuses his powers now targeting a new area of Kindress body he spares her helpless swollen belly for a moment so he can fill her breast with milk. With the power of Vicolios mind he begins to pump a gallon of thick heavy milk into each breast. Kindress breast grew large swelling with nourishment they looked like nearly bursting giant plums. Milk erupts from Kindress puffy pink nipples like a cow ready to supply milk. Kindress breast rose higher and higher from her chest. You could hear the glugging liquid pump inside filling her breast. with every glug Kindress shrieked and yelped out in agony the weight made her ache. 

"Ssshhhh there there my precious plum hush or else I'll make you too big too walk.... well that already is going to happen eventually but I was going to wait don't make me change my mind" Vicolio said 

"