beach☕︎(SMUT)

POV: Lora: "KIDDSSSSSSSSSSSS! STOP BEING LAZY AND GET THE FUCK UPPPP! " Lora walks over to Eli's room and knocks on the door then enters.

POV:Eli: "I wonder which bathing suit I should wear. I wanna make sure I look✨SLAY✨" Eli chooses a pink bathing suit with sparkles in every place.

POV: William: Damn, it's gonna be hot as hell today. I wonder if there are any scrumdillyumcious kids I could kill today. " WHAT'D YOU SAY WILL?" "NOTHING LORA, HONEY" William is sitting on the couch watching the local news, later the golf channel.

POV: Michael and Noah: Michael and Noah are making out on the kitchen counter. "Noahhhhhh~" "you know you like it mikey~" Noah pins Michael to the kitchen counter and the phone rings.

"god dammit" "calm down Noah it's just the phone" says Michael out of breath from Noah's aggressive kissing . Michael hops down from the counter and answers the phone.

"H-hello" "Hello!!, just calling to let you know that you need to get ready to go so you won't be late! " "I know I know, mom" William hears that Lora and Mike are on the phone and chimes in. "Michael why do you sound so out of breath?? " Michael thinks of a quick excuse. "O-OH, my goldfish was chasing me! See y'all thereeee!" "What gold-" Michael hangs up the phone and immediately goes back to making out with Noah ✨violently👹

POV:William: "WHAT THE FUCK!! I know that Michael doesn't even own a golfish and how the hell is A GOLDFISH gonna chase somebody anyway!? Bros goldfish died when he was 9."
William knew what Michael and Noah were doing and were gonna confront them at the beach.

POV: Lora: "WILLIAM SHUT YOUR CRUSTY, GOLF CHANNEL, NEWS WATCHING, KID KILLING, FATHERLESS ASS UP!! You need to calm down there literally adults. "

POV: Evan: :BOI WHAT DA HELLL IS ALL THE DWAM SCREAMING GOING ON FOR!! and I didn't know my mama could roast like that! " Evan said just waking up from his ✨beauty rest✨

TIME SKIPPPPPPPPPPP

POV:Michael and Eli: "Ok Mikey! We gonna get you a sexy ass bathing suit to wear just for Noah! :ELIIII STOPPPPPP!!!!!!! " Michael says blushing hard. Mike and Eli shop for a bit until... "YES, THIS IS THE PERFECT ONEEEE!!!!! " says Eli jumping. "U-uhm.... Are you sure about this one? " Michael is blushing hard once again. "YES! now go try it on! " "b-but-" "NO BUTS! NOW GO TRY IT ONNN! " Michael gives in and try it on.

This is the bathing suit they picked✨✨✨✨

Michael puts on the bathing suit but wears booty shorts and a black crop top (Eli picked it out) over top with Noah's hoodie as well. Noah is waiting for Mike and Eli to return to see the bathing suit that they picked.

POV:Michael: "OMGGGGG, I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT ELI IS GONNA MAKE ME WEAR THIS!! I mean I like it but.... What if Noah doesn't.. I look fat.. " They get there and walk in to be greeted by Noah. Noah pulls Michael in for a long kiss as Eli just stands there witnessing.