Stand proud.

To be happy.
To be grateful.
To be honest.
To be fair.
To be all the good people need in todays torn up world, my people we have the ability to change the way people have built walls around us to keep us from the outside, me and my people will knock them down and stand proud.
My people are treated like the waste that you don't want, we are not waste. The difference that makes us who we are is we know how to make this upside down world spin in the right way, we will not hide in the shadows any longer.
We will knock down the barriers that you put in front of us and show you we belong with the greats, and the fames as we burn down your negativity with our powerful flames.
Just because we may look, speak, or act differently to what you call normal doesn't mean we belong in the fire, we started it to burn down the hurt, the pain and the walls between us. We are not here to cause pain or trouble all we ask is that you take us with your open hands and let us in, let us be loved, let us to be happy for we will be grateful, we will always be honest and kind, fair, treat you like you wished to be treated all we ask for is the same in return.
So please be happy with us.
Be grateful you have us.
Be honest with us.
And most of all be fair to us.