A calm night alone [SMUT]

°ALR I'M SORRY, I DIDN'T EXPECT TO BE WRITING THIS. I HAVE NO EXPERIENCE. ANYWAY, SMUT WARNING°
-------------------------------------------------------------
Tighnari would sit at his desk as he began to fill out the paperwork for his job incident. (He spilled hot water on a customer).

"Urgh.." He would groan as he wrote his signature.

There was a soft knock on the door as Cyno entered the room.

"Are you alright Nari.? I heard about what happened at work.." Cyno muttered.

"Y-Yeah, I'm fine Cy.." Tighnari yawned.

"It doesn't really seem like you are, dear." Cyno exclaims.

"Sorry, I was just thinking about something Collei was telling me earlier." Tighnari would mumble.

"Was Collei ranting about her fanfiction couple's 'no smut' chapter again?.." Cyno asked.

"Yeah.. I guess you could say that..." Tighnari broke eye contact with Cyno as he awkwardly glanced away.

Cyno stared down as he tried to pretend that nothing was happening.

"I'm sorry, did I.. make you uncomfortable?" Tighnari mumbled.

"Huh? N-No, it's not that.." Cyno whispered.

They both continued to be still, extremely awkwardly.

Cyno began to think about what Tighnari meant and then it suddenly hit him. Collei was talking about sex. Collei doesn't normally start conversations like that.. d-did Tighnari bring it up? Did Tighnari want to have sex with me?- No, no, no, this must be a misunderstanding.

Cyno felt something press up against his underwear.

"U-Uhm." He would gulp. "Nari.. I'm gonna go.."

"Can I at least get a hug goodbye then, Cy?" Tighnari would mutter under his breath as he continued to sign the paperwork.

"R-Right.. Of course..." Cyno mumbled as he slowly approached the fox boy, trying his best to cover his quite obvious hard part.

He would embrace him, leaning backwards slightly.

"Uhhhh, Cyno? Have you got something in your pocket?.-" Tighnari would ask innocently.

"UHHHHHHHH....... Y-YEAH! SOMETHING IN MY POCKET.." Cyno replied quickly, embarrassed.

Tighnari took a deep breath and stared at the ground as he realised what had happened.

Tears began to prick the ends of his eyes.

"N-Nari?" Cyno whispered.

"I'm s-so sorry Cyno.. I'm sure you've realized what happened in Collei and I's conversation earlier... I-I DIDN'T MEAN FOR ANYTHING TO HAPPEN-!" Tighnari would exclaim.

"Tighnari..-" Cyno was then cut off by Tighnari's sudden squeal.

Tighnari's heart dropped as he heard Cyno upset and calling him 'Tighnari' rather than 'Nari'.

Suddenly, he felt an odd feeling in his chest as though his soul had left his body.

Tighnari leapt onto Cyno, wrapping his arms around his neck. He began to tenderly kiss him.

They pulled away slowly.

"Nari?-" He gasped.

"Forgive me." Tighnari whispered into his ear seductively.

"Nari. Have you had anything to drink-?" Cyno asked sternly.

"Eh- Just a little bit.. To help with my paperwork?" He mumbled as he relied on Cyno to hold his weight.