2

"Okay okay" soap laughed as he shoved his cock inside ghosts hole.
Ghost screamed, a scream of pleasure and pain. "Fuck, You're so tight" soap grunted. 

Soap waited a bit until he got the okay to move from ghost. "Ya okay?" Soap asked with concern, but also a bit of teasing. "J-just move soap." Ghost blushed, his eyes staring at soap. Soap nodded and began to slowly thrust into ghost. His dick could melt from just how hot ghosts body was. He wanted more oh so much more. Driving crazy like a dog in heat. His pace speed up, the desk slightly creaking. Soap moves ghosts arms away from his face pinning them down. "No i want to hear ya." He whispered into ghosts ear. A quick shiver tan down ghosts spine. His moans more vocal and louder, made soap hungry. More, he wanted more. He thrusted, making ghost grab his naked back. Dragging his finger nails into soaps skin, leaving marks. "OH! S-shit S-" ghost count even form any words he felt too much pleasure. He felt like he was in heaven, like soap and him were the only 2 people on earth. The cold dusty air on their skin mixed with their sweat only made it worse. It made it feel dirty, hot, and bad. Soap started to hit ghost prostate. Ghost could only scream, as he moaned soaps name. His back arched, and toes curled as his legs tightened around soaps waist. "F-fuck ghost ima-" soap began to pant. "M-me too" ghost whimpered.

Ghost screamed as he pulled soaps hair. His eyes rolled to the back of his head. One loud moaning leaving his mouth. Drool ran down the side of his mouth. His neck and chest covered in bites and hickeys. Soap kept moving, until he had also finished. Cumming inside ghost. Both panting and holding eachother close. Soaps hair and body sweaty, his cheeks pink. They stayed like that for a while until they were able to catch their breath again.

"this is Alejandro, we will be there in 10 mins. Any updates?" A voice came through comms. Ghost and soap both looked at each other, cheeks blushed. Soap quickly ran to their gear, "we- we are just waiting in some ally. Nothing to update" he stuttered a bit. Soap brought their cloths to ghost and as quickly as they removed them, they placed them back on. By the time they were done Alejandro revealed he was nearby. They walked out the alleyway wiping their clothes, acting as if nothing happened.

They gotten into the car, soap giving a few glances to ghost throughout the ride. Alejandro looked at them and smirked, "looks like you two had fun~"

Both soldiers face gone completely red, "W-wait what how?" Soap questioned.

"It's all over your faces, it's screaming ya just had sex" he said as he laughed. Ghost staring daggers at the front. He scoffed and looked out the window embarrassed.