Sidemen $50,000 A-Z Drinking Challenge (Gone Wrong)

Start from the beginning

"Thank you, mate, I appreciate it." Harry responded. "Welcome to A-Z Drinking." Harry introduced. I let out a long sigh.

"Waayy." Simon quietly cheered from my left as he began to clap.

"Everyone's very excited, I can see." Harry scanned our faces. I know I didn't look happy, Tobi wasn't overly thrilled to be doing this either and neither was JJ. "Uh, before we get started, the discount code is 'BANANA'."

"Why, why is it banana?" JJ asked in amongst the group's soft chuckles.

"I, I, uh, now you've made it weird." Harry complained, throwing his hand out at JJ. I laughed along and lifted my head up when Josh shifted forward to lean his elbows on the table. "I just thought of a random word. Right, okay." Harry got his intro and explanation of the video back on track. "Today we're gonna be out on the streets of London and you've got to drink the alphabet." Good lord... "So, A could be..." Harry trailed off, looking down to the bench top for an idea.

"Apple juice." Tobi finished Bog's sentence off for him.

"No." Harry told him off, wagging his pointer finger at him.

"Why, why can't A be apple juice?" I complained, hearing Tobi smack his hand on the table while the guys laughed.

"Because, that's boring." Harry informed me. I let out another sigh, propping my elbow up on the table and using it as support for my chin to rest on.

"B could be beer." Harry continued to explain the premise, ignoring my pouting. "C can be Corona. You can either do the type of drink."

"But they're the same thing." Ethan butted in, not waiting for Harry to continue.

"Or it can be the brand of drink." We all answered with a resounding, oh or we nodded along. I chose to do the latter, still not happy.

"He's explained it. He's explained it." Simon tapped Ethan's shoulder with his knuckles.

"You can shit house it." Harry announced. My eyes widened out of hope. "I'll give you freedom."

"Oh, okay." JJ cheered, clapping his hands together.

"Now we're talking." Josh cheered alongside him.

"So long as you're drinking and having fun you can, you can be a bit shit house." Harry continued on.

So, A could be for apple juice, does that count as being shit house? There wasn't any way I was going to bring that up though. Especially if Harry ended up being on my team he'd smack me, or at least pretend to smack me later on if I broached the topic again. I was drinking and that was that, according to him and the rest of the boy no doubt.

"I kept notes during Pub Gold on who was a decent drinker and who wasn't a decent drinker." Harry announced, picking up a piece of paper he had laying on his kitchen bench.

"Oh God." JJ uttered.

I know I'm not the best at handling liquor, but I could drink if I wanted to... I was lowkey scared of who I'd get on my team. There was no way Harry was going to put me and Tobi on the same team, we'd be split up for sure so we couldn't abstain together.

"So, I've made the teams today."

"Aw no." Simon added.

"Simon, I would say you were a dark horse. You were, you drank, a lot." Harry nodded his head happily at the boy sitting next to me.

"I threw up everywhere." Simon reminded him.

"I know but you did well." Harry commended him.

"I threw up everywhere." He repeated.