Welcome Home Abuela Camila

Start from the beginning

XXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

An Hour Later – It didn't take her long to get packed up, because she already knew that she didn't need much (for now); and that was due to the fact that Camila already had a feeling that this was going to happen, that she was going to be called to come help at their home. And the truth was, that's something that the abuela is more than okay with doing; because she knows that it's going to be something that helps her daughter, which she always wants to do. And right now, that also includes her taking care of her grandsons. But first, she needs to get her bags, which is something that Matt was not ready to let her do, not when he would rather do it for her...she's already doing enough for him and Gabby, so she has no need to do this for herself right now. Just making his way out to her car today, Matt smiled as he looked at her. "Don't you dare think that you're going to grab all of that Camila." Turning around to look at Matt, Camila smiled as she heard him say that. "Let me guess, Gabby sent you out to help me?" Matt smiled at his mother-in-law.

"No, it's because I want to be here to help; you're going to help us so much, so it's just right that I come help you." Camila agreed with Matt as he said that, well aware that was the case. "Well, aren't you the best son-in-law in the entire world?" Matt laughed as he heard Camila say that, well aware that was the case. "Thanks Camila, I'm glad you feel that way." Walking up to his mother-in-law, Matt smiled as he proceeded to hug her. "And you are a great grandmother, and I hope you know that." Camila smiled as she heard Matt say that. "And that's not just because you're coming here to help us, because we both know that this is going to be exactly what you both need." Matt agreed with Camila as she said that, as that most definitely was the truth. He and Gabby need some time alone, so that they can grieve for the loss of one of their children. But right now, they also need some help from their son's abuela. "And I hope you know that I am going to help with the grocery expenses." Matt shook his head as he heard Camila say that.

"Nonsense, you are not going to be paying for expenses; because that's not something that I'm going to let you do, and I am going to take care of you. And that's due to the fact that you're also going to be taking care of the boys for us, and that's all the payment we need." Camila agreed with Matt as he said that, before going to hug him again; she then smiled as she leaned back and looked at him. "I swear, you really are the best man in the entire world for my daughter." Matt smiled as he heard Camila say that, before blushing. He then went to grab some of the bags, before starting to talk to her. "So listen, I already brought some of the boys' toys down into the living room; and I also set up the cribs in your room, if that's okay?" Camila agreed with Matt as he said that. "Oh, that's more than okay, and I think that will most definitely be something that you need; I can take care of them at night." Matt agreed. "And if you ever need to take a nap, we can take care of them." Camila agreed with Matt as he said that, loving that idea as they walked inside.

"Now, if Andy ever comes downstairs..." Camila agreed. "I can put him outside and take care of him for you." Matt smiled as he heard Camila say that, really glad that was the case. "I have to say, I really appreciate all you do for us Camila; and I really hope that you know that." Camila agreed with Matt as he said that, well aware that was the case; after which, they both made their way over to the door only to see Gabby there. "Here, how about you let me help a bit?" Looking at his wife, Matt took a breath. "Gabby, I got it." Gabby agreed. "You take care of the groceries, and I'll take care of getting my mom set up; the boys are already downstairs in the living room." Matt agreed with Gabby as she said that, well aware that he wasn't going to be able to tell her to do anything other than what she's doing. Going to grab some of her mom's bags, Gabby smiled as she kissed Matt. "I'm going upstairs after." Matt shook his head. "Wait for me, then we can lock the door behind us." Gabby agreed with Matt as he said that, liking that idea.

After which, she walked in and led her mom away so that she could get her set up in her room; and that's everything that they need to do, due to the fact that they just need to relax. "So, how are you doing sweetie? I think that you need to just take it easy." Gabby agreed with her mother as she said that, well aware that was the case. "I know, and I promise that I'm going to take it easy; and it's all thanks to you." Camila smiled as she heard Gabby tell her that, glad that they are going to relax. "All that matters at the end of the day is that you relax, and that you get a chance to grieve; this is what you need, and I am going to make sure that you do that." Gabby smiled as she heard her mother say that, as she knows that she's going to get a chance to do that thanks to her mother. "I'm glad that you're going to let us do that. You truly are the best mom." Camila smiled as she heard her daughter tell her that, just happy that they're going to be able to relax; and she also loves the sight in front of her, the room that she's going to be staying in.

"This is my room?" Gabby agreed with her mom as she asked her whether this is the room that she's going to be staying in, because it most certainly is; setting her bags down on her bed, Gabby smiled. "I already got some towels out, and your bathroom is over there. You have a private bathroom. I have the kids' cribs right there, including their blankets and everything..." Camila then proceeded to stop her daughter, not needing to hear it. "Hey, Gabby...look at me." Turning to look at her mother as she said that, Gabby agreed; after which, Camila got close to her and went to grab her hands. "How are you feeling sweetie? Talk to me." Gabby sighed as her mom asked her how she's doing, before moving to pull a strand of hair behind her ear. "I'm still dealing with it, and I thought I'd be okay; that's why I thought that I could do this without you but..." Camila then got close to her daughter, and just hugged her; and let's just say that she really hates to see her in pain. "Gabby, you can cry; it's okay, you can cry." Gabby agreed with her mom as she said that, taking a breath.. "And I think that's why I really need to have time alone with Matt, I need to be alone with my loving husband."

Camila smiled as she heard Gabby say that, well aware that was the case. "And you're going to get that time, because it's what you need. You need to relax, and you need to just take it easy with your loving husband." Gabby smiled as she heard her mother say that, as that most definitely is exactly what she needs. She needs to be alone with the man she loves, and she needs to hold him close in bed. "I just hope you know that I can always help with the boys if you need anything, and we are still parents." Camila agreed with her daughter as she said that, well aware that was the case. "Hey, I know that Gabby; but I don't want you to have to worry about that, because that's not something that you need to worry about. You need to take it easy, and you need to relax. And that's what I'm going to do today, which is just what you're going to do; now, please just go upstairs and relax. I can take care of getting everything else ready." Gabby agreed with her mother as she said that, smiling as she was really happy right now. And she loves her family.

"How did I get the best family in the entire world?" Camila laughed, smiling at her daughter once again; after which, she proceeded to hug Gabby again. "I'm so sorry about all of this, and I want you to go lay down. So please, go do that for me sweetheart." Gabby agreed with her mother as she said that, letting her go. "How about first, we bring you to the boys? Then I'll go upstairs." Camila laughed a bit, and just agreed before walking out of her room with Gabby to go see the boys in the living room.