No.
He shrugged and sighed. Before saying anything, he pulled her in for a hug that concerned her even more so she asked the same question once again.
He hated that he had to ruin their perfect - so far - trip because of yet again the person that shouldn't even be in his life anymore. He couldn't stand the fact that he was going to wipe that cute smile off her face with what he was about to tell her.

"Did you check twitter yet today?"

Nabi furrowed her brows. "Um, no, why?"

"There's another rumor about me and Jiu. She posted our old pictures together, claiming we've never broken up and are still together."

Nabi's arms that were wrapped around Mark suddenly dropped down. Her eyes widened as she yelled "She what?!" and rushed to their bedroom to grab her phone. Mark let out a sigh as he scratched the back of his head and didn't have to wait long for the girl to come back into the kitchen. Her eyes were glued to the screen of her phone as anger burst out of her. Mark immediately walked over to his girlfriend, pulling her arm gently to put her phone down. "Baby, you know it's all bullshit, don't worry about it."

"Doesn't she know how that can affect you?! What the hell is wrong with her?!" He couldn't help but let out a chuckle at how defensive she was being about him. "I'm serious, Mark." She mumbled against his shirt once he hugged her.

"Don't worry about it. I'm sure my company will figure something out." As soon as he said that, his phone ringing was heard from their bedroom. "See." He laughed and went to answer who he knew was definitely his manager.

"Is it taken care of?" A curious Jeno asked while munching on chips by the table, outside their airbnb

Mark clicked his tongue and sighed, sitting down next to Nabi who also pierced her eyes through him. "They're going to post a statement soon and then I'll post one personally too," he rolled his eyes "this is ridiculous."

"It's show biz." Bona frowned, making others nod in agreement.

"Aren't you going to tell her something?"

Mark looked at Nabi curiously. "Why would I try to contact that lunatic?"

"Maybe because of that reason exactly? She's crazy, Mark."

"Yeah, I really don't know what's gotten into her." He scratched the back of his neck. "Well, I'll just hope the statement will do it all. I don't want to talk with her at all."

Just as Nabi was about to argue against Mark's idea that seemed too nice, considering Jiu's behavior, Johnny cursed. Everyone's heads turned to him and he immediately announced they weren't going to like it. He then turned the phone around and everyone leaned in closer to see.

Nabi's eyes filled with tears at yet another picture of her boyfriend with his ex girlfriend, though this time it looked like a picture from the presence, not the past.
"What the fuck is that?" Mark snatched the phone out of Johnny's hand, zooming in on the picture that he knew for sure wasn't real, though it looked it.

When Nabi suddenly stood up abruptly and walked away, the boy put the phone down and rushed after his girlfriend. "No, Nabi, wait, this isn't- Fuck!"

The other three of the party sat with their mouths agape, not sure what to say. The oldest cleared his throat and chuckled "Nah, no, it isn't real. It can't be, I know Mark, he isn't like that. He doesn't cheat. He can't even hurt a fly."

"You better be right." Nabi's twin brother clenched his teeth at the thought of his sister being cheated on by someone she loved so much.

Bona nudged Jeno to let him know to loosen up and not give Johnny an attitude when - if at all - Mark was the one to be acting this way towards. Johnny bit the inside of his cheek as he glanced at the couple that was now further away, visibly at the start of an argument.

"It's not a real picture, Nabi, I promise!"

She didn't say a thing. Her mind was recalling all the events with Jiu that had happened in the past weeks and as much as she wanted to believe that the picture was fake, the whole situation seemed a little fishy.

"Will you say something?"

She shook her head and shrugged. "I don't know what to say, Mark. It's a bit too weird for me."

"What is?"

"I don't know, she shows up out of nowhere, she's immediately photographed at the place you had a schedule and the rumors start, she posts your old pictures and now this one?"

"Baby, listen," he took a deep breath "why would I ever want to be with someone who tries to sabotage my career? That edits a picture of us to make it look like it's recent? Come on."

He was right. He wouldn't want that, no one would've wanted that. But something still didn't sit right with her so she had to organize her thoughts. "I think I need to be alone for now."

Mark let out a deep breath and his hands dropped down out of helplessness. "Ok, alright." He added and watched as Nabi turned on her heel and walked towards the beach.

what is this crazy psycho doinggg

and is Nabi right to act and feel this way or is she exaggerating and should know better that Mark isn't like that? 👀

i hope u guys liked this little update
recently i'm writing them all during night shifts at work when i can so please understand if there are any typos or something 😭