Cloud Tower Platform

Izuku looking at the direction of Alfea and eyes close.

Alfea, Faragonda Office

Saladin: "It sounds like you're suggesting that Icy, Darcy and Stormy are descendants of the original Coven."

Miss Faragonda: "Well, that's what they told Bloom when they ambushed her in Gardenia, and took the Dragon Fire from her. It would explain their motive, and it would also explain their tremendous power."

Codatorta: "But as we all know, the descendants of the Coven were banned from the schools of Magix for eternity, and no headmistress is permitted to override this rule." 

Miss Griffin: "I hope you're not implying that I knowingly admitted those--"

Miss Faragonda: "No one is implying anything." 

Miss Griffin: "I certainly hope not. Their admission scrolls claimed they were from the realm of Miran, and yet I wondered why their parents never came to conference week." 

Saladin: "Let's thinks about that later, For now is how we will do with izuku who is in control by those Trix."

Griffin: "We can do a trap, Advance magic spell from the three of us."

Saladin: "We can do that but how long do we have to contain him?"

Griffin: "That I don't know." look to Faragonda "What are you thinking Faragonda?"

Saladin: "Do you have a another plan?"

Faragonda: "Well, is about---" interrupted off by a monster shrieks.*

Codatorta: "Sounds like they're here."

Alfea, Quad

The Army of Decay approaches Alfea.*

Stella: "Here we go again." The army attacks and the students of the three schools fight back.* 

Tecna: "Flora, watch out!" Flora to throw by a monster until drone come in shoot the monster down.

Flora: "Thx you." 

Drone: "Secure" and go help others

Musa: "Come on! Let's go girls!"

Tecna: "Yeah!" The girls transform.*

Stella: "Hmph." 

Flora: "Hmmm." 

Stella: "Relocatus!" Stella teleports herself, Flora, Musa and Tecna behind the monster.*

Musa: "DO IT FLO!" Flora fire a spell and vines the monster.

Stella: "Uh oh. He's got a friend." Another monster comes in. Musa and Tecna fly up and blast it. It rains bugs.* 

Flora: "They're like worms." The bugs then come together to form four soldier monsters. 

Tecna: "Yes, except they multiply exponentially." The monster disassembles itself to escape the vines and reassembles itself.* 

Stella: "Hey big guy, that is not slick or buff. It's just gross."

Froest

Bloom and Sky are sitting by a campfire.* 

Bloom: "I have a bad feeling. I don't think we should stop." 

Sky: "Bad feeling or not, we've been through a lot to day,Bloom. We've gotta get some sleep." 

Bloom: "I can't sleep. I'm too worried right now to relax."