Episode 3: Showdown At Viridian

Depuis le début

Squirtle: oh God...what fresh hell awaits me this ti- (squirtle said terrefied what might happen to him, slowly opening his eyes to see charmander and Y/N at thesame place, immediately changing his mood that it he shal fight the pokemon he dislike) oh hoho, look who it is.

Charmander: are you ready to die squirt hole?

Squirtle: hah...HAH! I don't think you quite understand the type disadvantage you two are at right now.

Charmander: I don't think you understand how much you suck (charmander talked back, the trainer pointing forward, telling squirtle to attack as the water type rubbed his hands together evily at how much he was going to enjoy beating up charmander)

Squirtle: oh, I'm gonna enjoy this (squirtle said, taking afew second before shooting out a bubble)

The bubble moved slowly towards charmander, giving the fire lizard enough time to simply move out of the way to not get hurt as the bubble went up to Y/N next, which he easily stopped by popping the bubble with his claw while squirtle turned to his trainer at how he failed to defeat another opponent with that attack.

Squirtle: oh come on that never works! Why didn't you teach me any other moves!?

Y/N: charmander use bite! (Y/N pointed, charmander complied and tackled squirtle to the ground, biting his head like a feral animal as squirtle yelled out in pain)

Squirtle: AHHHHAHH, oh God! Oh god put me back in! Come on! Why are you just standing there!? You're the worst trainer in the world! (Squirtle yelled to his trainer, he put up squirtle's pokeball and returned him back in)

Bulbasaur: wow charmander, you're getting really strong (bulbasaur said, walking in the scene and walked up next to charmander)

Charmander: ugh, please don't talk to me (charmander said to bulbasaur, a pokeball hit bulbasaur by the side of his head as he got sucked inside the ball)

Bulbasaur: Ooo, it's kinda cozy in here (a muffled sound of bulbasaur voice came from the pokeball, the trainer picked up the ball and threw it on the ground, sending out bulbsaur to fight charmander) what!? Woah, wait a minute. I don't think this is such a good idea.

Charmander: ok, this is too easy for me, you go ahead (charmander said, switching places with Y/N as he started to command him now) use fury cutter! (Charmander pointed, Y/N complied as he ran up to bulbasaur and threw a fury cutter at him)

Y/N: sorry buddy! (Y/N said, hitting bulbasaur and knocking him away as he stared at bulbasaur in guilt)

The trainer returned bulbasaur, charmander walked up to next to Y/N to face the trainer again.

Charmander: is that really all you got? (Charmander asked, another pokeball was thrown at him, which he swiftly deflected away) you don't have enough badges to train me!

Y/N% wait, charmander no! (Y/N yelled at charmander, trying to stop the psycho, but sadly it was too late as charmander didn't listen to the ground type and pounced on the trainer, throwing him on the ground)

Charmander: AHHH!

Timeskip

Squirtle was released from his pokeball, charmander held onto it as he commanded the water type to get up while Y/N was in the background, looking at the poor trainers corpse as he held his head in shame that he failed to save another life.

Charmander: get up (charmander commanded, putting squirtle's pokeball away as he picked up bulbasaur and send him out next)

Squirtle: hey, what happend to the kid? (Squirtle asked, getting up as he turned to charmander)

Charmander: I killed him, he was useless to us anyway (charmander replied, referring to the dead, burning corpse that was a couple feet away from them, which made the water type gasped at the fact his trainer was finally gone)

Squirtle: (gasp)...at last, I'm free! I am finally free! (Squirtle yelled out in the air in pure joy, although his joy was soon gone when charmander interrupted, holding up squritles pokeball at the fact he didn't exactly release him)

Charmander: not quite, the way I see it, me and Y/N own your pokeballs now and that makes us your new pokemon trainers (charmander said, walking next to charmander as he handed the ground type bulbasaurs pokeball) only reason Y/N is getting a pokeball is because I don't want to deal with bulbasaur.

Squirtle: what!? You guys can't do that!

Charmander: we're kinda totally doing it and we're are gonna be better trainers than he can ever be...mostly me (charmander said, Y/N looked at charmander boredly)

Squritle: well he did set a pretty low bar for that.

Charmander: shut up. Don't you see, we don't need those filthy humans and there gibberish language. We have me and I'm awsome! If we train together, we can be the very best like no one ever was (charmander said, Y/N just stood next to him while bulbasaur and squirtle just looked at him for afew seconds before bulbsaur broke the silence)

Bulbasaur: I'm into it.

Charmander: don't care, you don't have a choice, come on, there's no time to waste, let's get moving (charmander said, putting on the trainers backpack that he took as he began to walk, bulbasaur and Y/N followed him as squirtle did thesame)

Bulbasaur: I've got a good feeling about this.

Squirtle: I don't know how to feel anything anymore

Y/N: that makes two of us pal...well almost (Y/N said, the three followed the fire type as they began there journey)

The end