M: Udayyyyyyyy. That's not fair. I haven't seen you in days. You are not even eager to meet me. Hum arahe hain and you are leaving.

U: typical fiancé ban gayi ho princess. And i am eager to see you. You have no idea how much. My actions will show you in a few hours.

M: besharam. You have a one track mind. Btw i am your fiancé so haq hai humara.

U: yeah sirf tumhara haq. And i'm not besharam. You are the one who is thinking wrong. I didn't say anything.

M: i know you. You don't have to say it

U: now i have to go. I'll see you soon. I don't even have to ask you to look beautiful for me as you already are so just take care of yourself and don't strain too much. You aren't 100% healthy yet.

M blushes and then says sadly: jana zaruri hai?

U: yeah. I wouldn't go if it wasn't important baby.

M: okay. Come soon though and don't worry. I'm ok now.

U: i'll always worry.

M: now go before i convince you to stay somehow.

U: i don't need your convincing. I would stay anyways if i could. Bye princess.

M: bye prince.

She shakes her head and goes to get ready.

She goes down and sees Komal and Brijraj downstairs

M: maa, baba, where's everyone else?

K: we sent them already. Jay and Vijay were whining since both got ready quite fast today.

M: sorry it took me a while. I started getting ready late.

B: it's ok. You look so pretty beta.

K: yeah, nazar na lage meri rani bitya ko.

Manyata hugs them both and says: shall we go?

K and B: let's go.

M: oh wait, i forgot my medicine. I'll have to hear a lecture if i miss taking them.

B: i have them with me. Come. (He takes her hand and she brings it up to her mouth and lightly pecks it. He smiles at her gesture and Komal shakes her head at that)

Meanwhile at Jaigarh:

Av: Maa sahab, where are the rest?

R: They are coming. We left a bit early because these kids don't have patience.