How It Started

I stare down at my blank paper, frustrated. I scribble down a few words, but erase them just as quickly. God, I have totally lost my muse for this story. I drag my hands down my face and look tiredly up at my Doctor Who wall clock, blinking owlishly at Tom Baker's grinning face. It was fucking 4 in the morning! I stand up quickly, too quickly, and my head starts spinning. I put one hand on the chair and the other on my forehead, trying to regain my balance. Wow, dehydration and sleep deprivation are not a good combination. After I can see clearly without spots in my vision I stretch my arms above my head and crack my back. I bend down to the height of my kindle and hit pause on my playlist. I quickly shuffle into the kitchen to try and remedy the dehydration aspect of my problem.

I grab a cup from the cupboard and fill it in the sink. I immediately chug it all in one breath. Damn, I didn't even realize I was that thirsty man. I fill another cup and sip it while walking to my room. I'm going on a huge backpacking trip in New Zealand with my younger sister and our friends, and we're leaving tomorrow. I grab my already filled pack from outside my room, no harm in double checking if I grabbed everything. I open the door to my room and the glass slips from my hand. Right in the fucking middle of my messy ass TARDIS blue room is a bloody Anomaly. Like from Primeval... I stare at it for a few seconds doing a bloody good goldfish impersonation. My brain comes back from the shock and awe of seeing a big ball of light with shards of glass rotating around it, from one of my favourite shows and tells me that I need to get my vision checked. That show is fiction. And B rated fiction at the best. Well, in the beginning it was kinda B rated, but then it got better! Cutter was defiantly a big loss, and Steven was cool, and Abby and Connor were awesome. BUT, back to reality.

"Alright, you're just sleep deprived and dehydrated, man. Just go to bed and when you wake up and it'll be gone, you'll see." I tell myself. But you need to go through the anomaly to get to you bed, dumbass. My brain is a really mean Vulcan sometimes. With my bag still in hand, I slowly walk towards the anomaly. Closing my eyes tightly I venture through the anomaly.

__________________________________________________________________

So, That was the first chapter, How do you like it? The next one'll be longer, I promise. The things you recognized probably don't belong to me. This a fan-fiction people. The image of the anomaly doesn't belong to me.

-Jenni