iii. nerves

ON SET — L-GALLAGHER
jamie flatters x logan worthington
chapter three, nerves.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

2022.

Logan was currently getting ready for an Avatar event. She was going as her dads plus one — as a surprise.

Logan hasn't seen anyone in the cast in over six months, more specifically, she hasn't seen Jamie in over six months.

Jamie, and Logan were insperabile. Well, after she helped him become more social. Back in 2017 when the two met, he wasn't a very talkative guy. Logan changed that.

Everyone saw how close to two were, even her dad Sam started seeing the two as "more than friends." Even though Sam would never admit out loud that he "shipped" them as Bailey calls it. He knew as a dad eventually something would happen.

All this is what leads up to now. Her surprising her bestfriends at an Avatar event. At first the young Worthington didn't want to attend, in fear the people wouldn't want her there — people being the Avatar fans, and interviewers.

Logan decided on wearing a regular white dress, with sleeves. She looked around her wardrobe feeling the outfit was missing something.

She continued looking until she came across a blue floral corset. Logan grabbed it, and threw it towards the bed where the white dress laid. Now the only choice she had to make was, blue — or white heels.

She decided on a pair of Chunky Matte White Mary Jane heels, before checking her watch. four thirty-eight. She had to be in the car by no later than five thirty.

Logan had her makeup artist come in, and begin on her make while her hair stylist started on her hair.

Thirty minutes later both her makeup, and hair were done. She decided to wear silver with her outfit so it complemented the blue better.

Logan grabbed all of her rings, necklaces, earrings, and purse before heading towards the car waiting outside.

By the time the young Worthington girl got to the car all of her jewelry was on. The driver looked at her, before asking, "Are we ready Ms.Worthington?" to which she quickly nodded smiling in his direction.

NOTES..!
may start working
on this book more than
my other ones. what do
we think? lmk which books
you want to see more of!