𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑩𝒆𝒈𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈

Y/N perspective:

Today was just another day, "Y/N GET THE F*CK UP ITS TIME FOR SCHOOL!!" ah yes, the screaming of my mother, its basically my alarm clock i though as I got dressed with F/C tee shirt and F/C pants. I quickly ate breakfast, today it was F/F . Time to go to school, yayyyy i thought as i walked down the sidewalk. i wonder what we'll be learning today...

"Oh hey Y/N!" Kris said, I could barely hear them though, they always talk so quite. "Oh hey Kris." "Everything okay Y/N?" "Yeah, just family issues y'know?" Kris gave me an empathetic look, they've been my friend for as long as i can remember, and they've always been there for me.

*Time skip because yes. *

"O-Okay class! Quite down! T-today we'll be d-doing g-group projects. L-look around and find a p-partner I-I guess" I was barely listening to the whole explanation but I decided to partner up with Kris, the only person who'll ever work with me, other than susie i guess I thought.

Right before our project could start the door slammed open "H-hi s-susie" "Am I late?" "N-no! We were just starting our group projects." There was a moment of silence "S-susie, you'll work with Y-Y/N and K-Kris!" "Great." Right before we could start "H-hey, does anyone know where t-the c-chalk is? It's not h-here..." "Okay! If nobody speaks up, y-you'll all be in trouble!" "S-susie, can you go to the supply closet to find some chalk?" After Susie walked out "O-oh, Kris and Y/N can you go with S-susie? M-make sure she doesn't cause trouble?"

We walked down the hallway and met Susie at the closet "Oh hey, freaks" Susie said, yep, exactly what i thought she'd say -- "Lets just go find this chalk" I said, right after we opened the door it was just a void in there, "H-hey Y/n, wanna go in first?" Susie asked, "Uhh no I'm good, how about YOU go in, Susie?" "Lets just all go in at once" Susie settled on.

*Time skip because i'm lazyyy*

I was falling,

wait what?! We were in the supply closet two seconds ago! i thought as I fell further and further into the abyss...

\\ What will happen next?! Sorry if it's bad, it's my first fanfic lol. But yeah! Stay tuned to see what happens next! And yes You'll be meeting Jevil soon, like, two or three chapters from now I thinkkkkk :P //