EP.2 Welcome to LA

Previously on Baddies West

Natalie:"The show was super successful Baddies South right 52 million streams"

Aunt Deena"Baddies West since It's from the bay"

Natalie:"Oh we finna go fucking crazy"

Aunt Deena:"The energy's about to be on"

Natalie:"A hundred Baddies West"

(The promo shoot)

Rollie's CN:"We're at the promo shoot all the girls is getting their hair done they makeup done they look good we're just getting ready for the day"

(And now)

Rollie:"I'ma show you bitch"

(Stunna throw a Casamigo on Rollie and they start fighting)

Rollie's CN:"The bitch felt the need to throw a drink in my face that shit pissed me off like I went in rage it was a wrap"

Stunna:"WHAT YOU GONNA SHOW ME WHAT YOU SHOW ME BITCH"

Natalie's CN:"Man we ain't even got to the house yet we just got started this is about to be crazy"

Camryn's CN:"Well damn this shit is crazy ass fuck like I fuck with Rollie since last season but then I fuck with Stunna so what the fuck even happened like I'm sitting there on my phone with my air pods in my ears while Scotty is rubbing on my leg then I just see shit go left"

(Stunna gets off the bus)

Biggie:"Yo get that little bitch of the fucking bus bro get that little dusty bitch off the bus sis I called her right on her shit"

Security:"I need everybody to sit down"

Biggie:"I'ma sit"

Rollie:"Pussy ass bitch that bitch threw a drink in my face"

(Timeskip to when we all get to the house)

Scotty:"All I see is grass"

Camryn's CN:"I see this beautiful ass mansion is like the size of a barbie dream house mansion"

(Timeskip to when Rock and sky get to the house and I stand by the door with Natalie)

(Rock walks in and I kiss her and hug her)

Rock:"Hi Ma"

Camryn:"Hi baby"

Natalie:"You only like motherfucking 10 hours late bitch"

(Natalie and Rock start laughing and I give sky a hug)

Rock:"You extra though"

Natalie:"No you came extra though welcome to the house"

Sky's CN:"Chrisean and I finally get to the house its a vibe it's like an estate the first two people to really greet us was Natalie and Camryn of course"

Natalie:"Y'all season 3"

Natalie's CN:"Chrisean walks in with DJ Sky and I'ma be a hundred with y'all That's one of the main reason why DJ Sky is here caus eshe's suppose to be watching Chrisean and making sure Chrisean is here on time and kind of like a babysitter low key"

Natalie:"You're 10 hours late Chrisean I was trying to cover for you a little bit"

Rock:"Cover for what?"