A Saturday in Detention

2

I pulled up to the school parking in front of the school. It was 6:50 in the morning. I got my bag and walked to the school, I went to the library and sat down in the third table. The first person who walked in was the most popular girl in school, she had red short hair, diamond earrings, Brown coat, brown matching gloves, Brown skirt with brown boots that go up to her calf. She looked at me and then sat in the first table.
The next person to walk in was Brain, I only know him because he's helped me a few time with the work in science, he had blonde hair, but he was wearing a black and orange beanie, with a brown coat, and khakis. Brain saw me and slightly smiled and sat in at the table in front of me.
Andrew Clark walked in next he was a wrestler he was wearing the team jacket for his team with blue jeans and white shoes he looked at Claire and pointed to a seat at her table, she shrugged and he sat down a seat away from her.
Next a guy with brown hair and a white streak in his hair, sun glasses, a red scarf, a long light brown coat, with black gloves but the fingers wear cut so he was only covering his palms, mechanic dark gray pants, and black combat boots that were loose around his ankles and a red thing wrapped around his boots, he came in hitting the door and then hitting everything on the top of the table, he picked up a note pad and put it in his coat. He lifted his sun glasses looking at the two popular kids, he looked at Brain and I and told Brain to move with his hands, he looked at me with a smirk on his face, I looked at Brain and shrugged while mouthing a 'sorry', he went and sat at the second table on the other side. The guy with the sun glasses pulled two chairs out and put his legs on one of them.
"What's your name?" He asked

"Allegra" I was gonna ask him what his name was but got distracted with the next person who walked in, she had a big coat on, with a black scarf, and a black skirt, she also had a black bag, her hair was covering her face. Everyone looked at her while she walked in and picked the table far away from every one else she sat down with a plop and the two popular kids looked and snickered at each other.