"Mm," he hummed, kissing my temple briefly. "Just fulfilling my boyfriend duties."

I raised my eyebrows, craning my neck around to meet his eye, only to find a knowing grin on his lips. He hadn't needed any sort of label; it wouldn't have changed how we were. But when we'd first decided to be with one another, we'd stressed 'no labels', for the sake of our own sanity. I knew he wouldn't have just randomly thrown it around. My own lips were definitely parted in surprise; it wasn't a word I'd expected to hear fall from his lips, at all, and it caused a twist in my gut, though definitely not the bad kind.

"Who gave you that title?" I asked, butterflies arising in my stomach.

"You did, last night," he said, a teasing smirk on his lips as he caught the widening of my eyes. "I dunno, you came on pretty strong. I thought we were just doing a whole 'friends' thing, and suddenly I have a girlfriend-" he began, completely and mercilessly teasing me, but unable to stifle the grin overtaking his features. I turned around properly, shoving my hand against his chest, in a mixture of embarrassment and laughter.

"Oh my god, I bet you couldn't wait to get that out!" I exclaimed, as he caught the hand that I'd shoved at his chest with, bursting into laughter. He caught my other hand, then, bringing them both over his shoulders to close the distance between us and connect our lips with a grin. I couldn't even be annoyed at myself, or properly embarrassed, because I adored him far too much. I'd always feared labels, but with this one, it didn't feel quite so bad - I'd clearly been wanting it.

I knew it didn't matter. We were already together; it didn't change anything, but somehow, now, it felt so much more official. It was further reassurance that this was real, to both of us. And, god, did it terrify me, but at that moment, I was far too wrapped up in how good I felt with him.

"You're horrible," I murmured against his lips, though we both knew I didn't mean it in the slightest. He laughed, then, taking my face in his hands - gently - still mindful, even whilst messing around, that it was hurting.

"I'm not," he returned, scanning his eyes over my face, "but I'll always look after you. You just have to let me."

We finally went downstairs, after showering, and after I'd pulled myself together a little more, only to find the others sat down there, too. I was enveloped in one of Harry's oversized tour hoodies, rather than my own, and I was feeling far better than before, after taking some painkillers, with the banging in my head slowly beginning to subside. The privacy of the hotel also meant that I got to keep his hand in mine as we made it into the hotel breakfast area, which was a definite bonus.

We went over to join the others at the breakfast table, and Harry squeezed my shoulder, telling me that he'd go and retrieve some coffee for us. I kissed his cheek before he walked away, and I sat down beside Elin, who had her head buried in her hands.

"Sleep well?" I joked, gently nudging her side as Pauli laughed across the table. She did, however, seem to be faring better than Sarah, who seemed to be entirely asleep against Mitch's shoulder, at the table. I raised my eyebrows, looking at Mitch.

"She doesn't handle alcohol well," he said, a subtle, humoured look on his face that caused me to laugh.

"In her defence, that wine had more of an effect than I'd expected," I said, glancing back over at Elin. "Have you eaten anything?" I asked her.

"Do you want me to throw up on this table?" she lifted her head from her hands to shoot back, with a groan, before she slumped back onto the table.

"I feel great," Pauli announced, a bright grin on his face as he looked between Elin, Sarah, and me, all of who undoubtedly looked exactly how we felt.