Chapter 2- Mr Dewey

It was now later the next day, and Mickey was still on Tara's bed, the older girl having her arm around him, making him feel safe

Sam was attacked in the break room a little while ago, and now Mickey, Sam, Tara, Amber and Richie were all currently talking with Sheriff Judy Hicks.

The Hicks woman looked between them all. "I've got a body outside a bar on Main, and then you get attacked here. You said the call came from Amber's number?"

Amber sighed, shrugging slightly, standing by Mickey, staying close to him. "So? We know he cloned my phone before when he attacked Tara."

Richie pursed his lips, shrugging slightly, looking at the girl. "Or, and I'm just spit-balling here... you're the killer."

The raven-haired girl gave him a glare, before looking down, seeing that Mickey had grabbed her hand, face instantly softening, squeezing his hand gently.

Judy turned to him, raising a brow, tilting her head slightly. "And where were you when all this happened?"

The Kirsch boy opened and closed his mouth a few times, shrugging. "I was... watching Netflix."

Amber nodded sarcastically, waving a hand. "Oh, yeah. Super-solid alibi, bro."

"So where were you?" The older boy shot back, raising a brow.

The Sheriff looked at the boy, giving Amber her phone back. "I was questioning Amber and her friends at the sheriff's station."

The raven-haired girl nodded in agreement. "Yeah, I came as soon as I heard. But, you know, the Netflix alibi is good, too."

Judy sighed, waving a hand, looking between the two. "Both of you, stop it."

Sam looked up, raising a brow. "You're gonna put more cops on her room, right?"

The older woman nodded, giving a reassuring look. "Yes. And I can move you to a private floor. Deputy Vinson knows what he's doing. You'll be safe."

The oldest Carpenter gave a look, getting annoyed. "Like we've been so far?"