The timer went off with a high-pitched, mechanical beep, jarring both Beyoncé and Michelle from their nervous, anticipatory silence. They turned their heads to the bathroom where the tests lay, both rising slowly from the couch, trying to steady their nerves. "You ready, mama?" Bey asked as they both got up, her eyes never leaving Michelle's face. "Ready as I'll ever be," Michelle responded, her voice tight with nerves that still coiled in her body like a snake. They both looked at each other once more before Beyoncé gathered all three tests in her hands. She silently prayed for her and her wife as they closed their eyes tightly; hoping against hope that this time would be different. "Three...Two...One..." Their eyes opened together, locked onto the small plastic sticks as if willing them to show what they so desperately wanted: POSITIVE. "You're having our baby?" Beyoncé's voice was filled with wonder and joy mixed together in equal measure. The two women looked at each other, unable to comprehend what was happening before them, but also unable to contain their excitement any longer. "I guess so," Michelle finally responded, her voice quivering with shock and awe as she spoke the words out loud for the first time.

Michelle couldn't help but feel a sense of disbelief. She had been through so much pain and suffering with her endometriosis, it felt like she was dreaming. But the positive tests in front of her were real, and the feeling of Beyoncé's arms around her was real. "I can't believe it," Michelle whispered, still in shock. Michelle wrapped her arms around Beyonce even tighter, silently thanking God for everything she had gone through. Even though it definitely caused her some pain, it was all worth it now.———————————————————————
5 months later
Bey POV

I pulled on my white velvet shoes and hurried to the closet. "Chelle, we're gonna be late to our own gender reveal!" I yelled nervously. She was standing with her back to me, her hands holding up a white dress that was half undone from struggling to get it over her pregnant stomach. Tears were in the corner of her eyes as she sighed and said, "Nothing fits, Bey." My heart ached for her; this pregnancy had been such a roller coaster. I rushed to where she was and wrapped my arms around her small frame. I could feel the bump pushing into me, making her even more beautiful than she already was. I kissed the back of her head and rubbed circles on her back.

The first trimester was particularly rough on her. She suffered from hyperemesis gravidarum which made her extremely sick all the time. Thankfully, it had lightened up a little bit this trimester but it was still rough on her. Michelle started to glow immediately once we found out and I loved every minute of it. I honestly love her even more if that's even possible. Seeing her transition into motherhood has been the most beautiful experience and I can't wait to see the rest of it. I kissed the back of her neck then rubbed her belly gently as my morning wood pressed against my pants. "Hey, it's okay," I said reassuringly as I caressed her bump, "this is just your body accommodating our little blessing."

As she looked back at me, her breathing slowed and her sweet smile spread across her face. "Thanks, Bey." she said softly as she leaned in for a kiss that quickly began to heat up. Her hormones were definitely coming out in the best way.

"Did you do all this just to get in my pants?" I asked playfully, feigning suspicion. Michelle's eyes locked with mine - hers full of lust as she started to toy with my button-up shirt. "Maybe." she replied, her voice dripping with seduction."As much as I want to stay and explore that possibility," I said, trying to keep the mood light, "we're going to miss our own gender reveal."

"We can miss a few minutes," Michelle snapped back with an attitude that was laced with desire, "I mean it's our own reveal and besides, we still have time. I don't know why you're rushing me!"I felt the sexual energy crackle between us now, making my body respond in kind. I wrapped my fingers around her neck as I began to rub her clothed sex through her ripped jeans. "You know how I feel about attitudes, right mama?" I whispered in her ear as she slowly ground against my hand. She responded by breathing a heavy sigh and closing her lust-filled eyes. "I know, daddy." She said, breathlessly sliding down the floor of our large walk-in closet. She stood before me now, naked in the light from above as she exposed herself to me. "I think we need to fix that," I told her, kissing her sweet spot. "Yeah," she responded, as she started to take off the dress.