ch-7

STILL IN THE FLASHBACK

"H-hyung"said namjoon as he tried to push jungkook , who was hugging him tightly. "Don't disturb namjoon"said jungkook. Namjoon wanted to cry he was not getting any oxygen but calmed himself as he pushed jungkook with all his strength. And jungkook fell off the bed and groaned "what happened joon"said jungkook still groaning in pain . "Why were you hugging me? I was not able to breath"said namjoon as he tried to breath. Jungkook sighed as he said "i am so sorry" and namjoon pouted as he got up from the bed.

-----

"Mama i don't want to sleep with him"said namjoon as he pouted and his mom smiled as she said "why joon?". Namjoon said "because he was hugging me and i was not able to breath"said namjoon and his mom laughed and his dad said "Jungkook why were you hugging him so tightly?" And jungkook said "because he was like a teddy bear very comfortable". Then mrs.kim said "ok ok joonie you can sleep with jin from now on ok?". And jin nodded his head happily and namjoon smiled a little. And they continued to eat their breakfast.

-----

In the school

"Joon if somebody teases you or anything come to me or instantly go to jungkook as his class is nearest to your class ok?"said jin and namjoon nodded his head and all his hyung kissed him on his forehead. Namjoon went inside his class , it was not his first day but everything just always seems new to him , he has never made any friends but he wants to. He sighed as he went to sit and then thier homeroom teacher came and said "Hello kids! Today we have a new student i hope you all will treat him nicely right?" And all the kids nodded their head and mr.ren smiled and said "ok introduce yourself" and that kid said "my name is Lee yoon". Mr.ren smiled and said "okk yoon go and sit with namjoon, please raise your hand namjoon" and namjoon raised his hand and yoon came and sit beside him.

--
"Myself lee yoon and you?"asked yoon and namjoon said "Kim namjoon" and yoon nodded his head and said "let's become friends"said yoon and namjoon instantly smiled as he nodded his head. Yoon smiled too but frowned when he heard the bell rang"the bell rang namjoon i have to go home now"said yoon and namjoon nodded his head and they bid their goodbye.
Namjoon went out his class only to see jungkook there "hyung"said namjoon and jungkook smiled and said "how was your day joon?" And namjoon said "it was good, i even made a friend"and jungkook smiled and asked "what is his name?"and namjoon replied "Lee yoon" and jungkook nodded his head as he ruffled namjoon's hair. And they both went home together, their hyung had to study a little more than them because of the age differences.

-----

"Yayyy hyung I won again "said namjoon and jungkook chuckled and said "yes you won ". Then they heard their mom calling them for dinner.  And they went downstairs

----

"How was your day dad?"asked jin and his dad replied " it was good jin how was your day"and jin replied "it was good too". Namjoon said "ask me too" and pouted and they laughed and jin asked "how was your day joonie" and namjoon said " it was good and i even made a new friend "said namjoon as he giggled , jin and yoongi frowned but didn't show it.

----

"Hyung don't hug me tightly ok? Or i will not get air"said namjoon and jin nodded his head with a smile and they fell asleep
---

Next day when namjoon woke up , he saw jin still sleeping, so he got up and didn't wake his hyung up because it was Sunday and namjoon went out of the room. He saw that Jungkook's room door is opened a little so he went inside and saw jungkook sitting on his bed with a sad expression and namjoon frowned as he went towards jungkook and said "what happened hyung?". And jungkook turned his head to other side "hyung? Are you angry with me?"asked namjoon. "I did something wrong to you ?"asked namjoon and jungkook nodded his head and namjoon gasped as he asked "what did i do?" And jungkook said "you slept with jin hyung , you know how we always sleep together then why did you sleep with him and i am sorry i hugged you tightly that day"and namjoon was shocked and he hugged his hyung and said "i am so sorry hyung i didn't knew that you will feel bad ".

"I will sleep with you only ok? Don't be sad "said namjoon and jungkook instantly smiled and jungkook said "kiss my cheeks" and namjoon frowned a little but kissed jungkook's cheeks and jungkook said "you will kiss my cheeks everyday ok? So that I won't be angry with you" namjoon wanted to protest but didn't wanted jungkook to be angry so he nodded his head.

.
.
.
_________

I will try to update this book more and thank you for your support, stay safe 🩷.