Gar (3)

The sun began to set after my blond friends joined us in the nude. My aluminum beer can disappeared in the small waves, my companions becoming silhouettes.
We'd agreed it was time to head inside, to avoid mosquitoes or whatever predators possibly lurked the waters.
"What'd you catch for us ta eat?", Jamie asked Carter.
He smiled proudly like a little kid and pulled a fish in a zip bag out of the freezer.
It had an abnormally long snout for a fish, and looked threatening, but it was big.
"That won't do.", pressed Jamie.
Gina interrupts, "Please, what do you know about fishing?", giving her a side glance and rubbing her hair out with a towel.
Jamie took her earrings out and placed them on the counter, heading to the sink to wash her hands.
"Well, I'm no expert.", she began, "but that there gar has been infected with a parasite. Look at the hole in his gut."
She opened the plastic bag and flashed us the frozen bloody belly.
"How do you know it's not just an injury?", Carter butted.
"Lookit the pattern a that bite. I reckon it's leeches."
Gina shivered and nearly pissed herself, "We were just swimming in a leech infected lake??"
She shot an angry look at me.
"I don't see anything on you.", Carter defended.
"Let me look you over in the bathroom before you get your panties in a knot."
She seemed to like that idea.
He led her away, his palm splayed on her lower back.
"We should do the same for us.", suggests Jamie.
Even soaking wet she looked like a model.
I led her up the steps to the master's bedroom, where I'd be sleeping, and then into the coexisting restroom.
"Your friend's a bit prissy, don't you think?", said the siren, closing the door to give us privacy.
She dropped her towel and bent over the counter, revealing her anatomy. I dropped to my knees and began inspecting.
"She can be.", I told from below.
"Why did you invite her, then?", the woman grilled.
She turned, scooting up on the counter and spreading her legs.
My gaze shifted to her pink folds.
'She expects me to look there?' I pondered.
"Don't you want to be alone with me?", she asked sexily.
'Yes, God yes.'
I looked her in her honey brown eyes, my mouth agape.
She hopped off the counter, rolling her eyes.
"Your turn."
I bent over, same as her.
Am I having a fantasy?
I stared at her in the mirror, her finger resting on her chin like she was in deep thought.
'Did my lack of response upset her?', I worried.
"Spread your ass.", she spoke, breaking the silence.
"What?"
"I can't see everything. I won't tell you again."
I complied, reaching behind me and pulling my derriere apart with my hands.
She dropped to examine, holding my thighs for support.
I felt her hot breath approach my vagina.
Furthermore, she gave it a lick.
My knees nearly buckled.
She pulled away fast, wiping her mouth with her thumb.
I craned my neck over my shoulder, acknowledging her temporary absence. She crept behind me, embracing my stomach with both arms, breathing into my ear, "Body language doesn't lie.".
She freed me, spanking my butt cheek and leaving the restroom still unclothed.