Chapter Nine - Life is What Happens While You're Busy Making Other Plans

Start from the beginning

"How long have we got, till we get to your place I mean." She felt increasingly empowered by her effect on him, it brought about that familiar validating feeling that she so often craved.

"'Bout twenty." He panted as she began to palm him through his trousers. 

"That's plenty." She withdrew to unfasten her seatbelt, leaving him breathless and flustered, his chest rapidly rising and falling as he collected himself. 

"That rhymed." Harry turned to face her with a giggle, his cheeks emanating a maroon glow, and for a moment, Florence thought he sounded nervous too. She slid over to the middle seat and placed a hand on his cheek, turning his face toward hers. 

He wasted no time in leaning forward and placing a spongey kiss on her jaw before pecking a couple more down her neck. She could feel the previous confidence begin to melt away as she flushed under his touch. She heard the muffled sound of his seatbelt being undone and before she knew it his hands were gently pushing her down to lay across the back seats of the car.

Her back met the soft leather and her hair splayed out around her face, some dangling off the side of the seat in dark bouncy waves. When Harry came into view, hovering over her, she could see a haze of lust in his eyes and his wet pink lips hung open slightly. His coffee-coloured hair fell around his cheeks, framing his face as he looked down at her. He looked slightly different from this angle, his features appearing more rounded, like a puppy. 

She felt one of his legs slide between her own to prop himself up, whilst he placed a hand on the back of the seat to hold himself in place. He's clearly done this before, I'm just another-

"So fucking sexy. My waitress. My good girl." He hummed as he leant down to kiss her. His lips were warm as they delicately moulded around her own. The way he spoke to her had her breath hitching in her throat. He made her feel attractive and she couldn't comprehend it.

      She had never been with a man who had made her feel as desirable as Harry was right now. She didn't know whether he was relationship material or whether he would fuck her and never speak to her again, but right now she couldn't care less. Her doubts about how many girls he had treated like this before were washed away when he took her lower lip between his teeth and tugged it slightly. 

He slid his free hand under her pink silk blouse and stroked the side of her ribcage as he continued to move his lips expertly against hers. She felt a heat growing both in her stomach and between her legs as he dug his fingers into her skin slightly. She let out a small whimper without meaning to, and Harry grunted in response, moving his mouth back to the crook of her neck. He nibbled the skin slightly before sucking it harshly. 

"Is this okay sweet girl?" He whispered against her skin.

"Mmm. Yes." She mewled and lifted her hips slightly to meet his. He used his free hand to push her back down and laughed teasingly.

"Someone's eager." He had fully taken over as the dominant party, but she didn't mind, in this moment she just wanted to feel him. She wanted to be as close to him as possible. Her skirt had ridden up her thighs and bunched around her hips, but her tights still clung to her legs acting as a barrier from her feeling him against her bare skin. He reached down and ran his fingertips up the inside of her thigh before pausing and leaning back slightly to take her in. "You're so frenzied."

"Are you fuckin' surprised?" She laughed, running her hands over his chest.

"We have approximately ten minutes, what can we do in that time?" He stroked his chin as though in thought and she rolled her eyes at his coy behaviour.

"You tell me." Florence lifted her leg slightly to rub it against his crotch. He let out a muffled moan into her neck at her tantalising gesture. Taking back the upper hand, he ran his fingers along the inside of her thigh again. This time he didn't pause, he let his knuckle brush over her sensitive area and even through her knickers it sent a shudder through her.