IV. The Reunion

IV. The Reunion ‎ Angel‎

The day had finally come

The day had finally come. Julien spent a few days at her parents' place — catching up, building, and fishing with her father while Symone went out to the park with her mother, reading books and strolling around with their dogs, Monty and Lyla.

It was 4 pm already and the party would start letting them in at 5:15 since it starts at 6 pm. Symone was still at the park, reading Just Kids by Patti Smith with her songs playing in her earphones.

She stayed there until 4:30 and left to go get ready for the reunion.

Julien, on the other hand, was watching Space Force — another one of Symone's projects as she tried to figure out what to wear.

She couldn't choose between a white button-up or a black button-up paired with her black slacks. After a while, she decided to wear the white one and was now overthinking whether she should roll them up, leave buttons unbuttoned, or wear a tie over it.

Phoebe arrived at Nashville a few days ago, as she would be opening for Taylor Swift's concert and Phoebe and Julien had planned on hanging out after the concert and party.

When Symone arrived at the restaurant, she'd already seen familiar faces and greeted them. She was seated at the theater club table. They all congratulated her about her upcoming movie as soon as Alison mentioned she'd seen the trailer earlier today which now led to Symone talking about method acting and all the work she did to make her performance perfect.

The group was now hyped, everyone talking about how they've been trying to keep their passion for acting in different ways. Gia said that her daughter had started going to acting workshops, Marcus was an acting coach and Alison was making the plays for her church.

The event has barely started, Symone would leave to get her drink refilled and would somehow bump into her old friends, internally hoping she'd bump into Julien next.

Julien had fallen asleep with the show playing, she decided to forget about the outfit for a while and lay on the couch but she dozed off minutes later. Her phone's ringtone got her to wake up. She groans softly as she reaches for her phone on the coffee table.

phoebridge would like to call
Accept | Decline

She instantly answers the call and was greeted by her friend shouting.

( Phoebe & Julien )

Jule-Jules!
What?
Who's that girl you used to have a thing with in high school again? The actress?
Uhh... Symone
Yeah her! I'm with her friend, Gracie right now.
Oh right! She's opening too, I forgot.