IVV - What Do You Want?

Start from the beginning

"Chris was out on patrol last night. He was attacked by a bunch of deviants... said he was saved by Marcus himself..."

"Is Chris OK?"

Connor questioned worridly.

"Yeah, he's in shock but he's alive... what the hell..."

Hank whispered that last part to himself mostly, but Connor and I heard it.

Without another word, Hank began walking towards the front doors of the mansion, his boots making the snow crunch.

"I have a bad feeling, Lieutenant... We shouldn't have come here..."

Connor said as he followed behind Hank and I.

"Bad feeling huh?"

Hank copied Connor's words, and I knew exactly where he was going. I cringed a little to myself, knowing how adamant Connor was about him not being a deviant.

But I said nothing.

"Should get your program checked, might be a glitch."

Hank told him.

After that no one said a word as we finally approached the door, Hank first.

He rang the doorbell and a nice little chime came from inside the house...

After a minute Hank was about to ring it again when the door was opened.

A blonde android in a blue business dress and no shoes answered the door. She didnt say a word.

"...Hi...uh..."

Hank looked awkwardly from the android before him to me then back to her.

"I'm uh, Lieutenant Hank Anderson this is my partner Detective (Y/N) Grey, Detroit Police Department. We're here to see Mr Elijah Kamski?"

Hank explained, although it sounded more like a question then a statement.

"Please, come in."

The android said in a soothing voice and swept her arm forward, gesturing us to go inside.

Hank hesitated for a moment but then said

"Okay"

Before entering the home, with Connor and I behind him.

The android lady shut the door behind us,

"I'll let Elijah know you're here. But please make yourself comfortable."

She gave us a small bow before exiting the room, leaving the three of us alone.

The room we were in was... oddly furnished. A very minimalist but also narcissistic design...

There were only two chairs, white with a white rug, white curtains, grey walls and one pop of colour which was the pink plant in the corner of the room.

The stuff that really caught my attention though was the obnoxiously large painting of Kamski himself in the middle of the wall, him wearing a sharp suit and an equally sharp smug look in his face.

He had a very punchable face in the photo, you know what I'm saying? Some people just have that face...

But maybe hes a nice guy? He's such a recluse no one knows anything about him...

The other thing that got my attention was another painting... or photo? It was of Kamski and a women with dark skin and a sleek high bun.

They looked important...