𝐢. 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐚 𝐰𝐮𝐬𝐬

Start from the beginning

   "I'm faster when I'm blue." Spider said as Kiri rolled her eyes and laughed. "Skxawng."

   "Seriously. Then the animals would respect me more. They don't think of me as human." Spider said.

   "Wait? You're human?" Kiri said sarcastically as Ziggy silently laughed.

   "Haha." Spider response in sarcasm as he flicked some blue paint on her.

   "Kiri! Spider! The war party's coming back! Come on!" Kiri's little sister Tuk says in excitement. Ziggy was a bit confused but followed them. Mabel was helping out with some kids and didn't realize that Ziggy ran right past her.

   A bunch of blue people were riding on big mysterious birds as they landed. They get off the mysterious birds as Tuk ran to Neytiri.

   "Mom!"

   "Tuk. Tuk, Tuk, Tuk, Tuk." She repeated as she gave her little daughter a hug.

   "Fall in." Jake Sully said as the two boys and Neytiri came in line. Ziggy took a look at the family. The Sully family. This was the family they had to kill. Mabel came along with Kiri as they took a look at one of the boys.

   "You're supposed to be spotters. You spot bogies and you call them in from a distance!" He exclaimed at the older boy as he looked at the younger boy. "Does any of this sound familiar get here!"

   The younger boy scooted forward as Kiri was checking for bruises and cuts on her brother.

   "Jesus, I let you two genius's fly a mission and you disobey direct orders." Jake said as he looked at the Johnson twins.

   "Who the hell are they?"

   "Hi." Mabel said nervously.

   "Kiri, can you go help your grandmother with the wounded please?" Jake said as Kiri ignored his request.

   "My brother is wounded." She said as Ziggy saw a cut on the brothers back.

   "Which is which?" Ziggy asked Kiri in a whisper voice as she told him.

   "Neteyam and Lo'ak."

   "Dad, sir, I take full responsibility." Neteyam said as Tuk groaned in complaint.

   "Yeah you do. That's right. Cause you're the older brother." Jake said in a stern tone. Neteyam and Lo'ak both looked down at the ground.

   "Majake, your son is actually bleeding." Neytiri said, giving her husband a look.

   "Mother It's fine." Neteyam said softly as Jake began to stay quiet.

   "Just go and get patched up, go on dismissed."

   Neytiri rubbed Neteyam's back as they left to go to the wounded, leaving Lo'ak, Jake, and Ziggy there. Spider came along to pet the mysterious bird.

   "You do understand that you almost got your brother killed?" Jake said as Lo'ak looked at his father.

   "Yes sir." He responded as Ziggy just stared at the two. He felt bad for Lo'ak.

   "You're grounded. No flying for a month." Jake said as Lo'ak looked down again. "Yes sir."

   "Get that crap off your face." He said sternly as he began to leave. Lo'ak just stood there and he looked at Ziggy.

   "Sorry about that." Lo'ak said as Ziggy shook his head. "It's fine." He knew was it was like to have a father like that.

   "Shit. Your hand is messed up." Ziggy said, gently grabbing Lo'ak's hand. Lo'ak looked up and down on Ziggy as he removed his hand from his.