Are you alone or feeling lonely ?

Hey! it's me Neena , how are you ? I just wanted to know that, are you alone?
Because I am planing for a girls night at your home.Is that okay for you Rebekah?  Rebekah says , yes I am all alone you can come at my place .

(The phone hung up )  both are close friend since school days now they work together also ... So the phone call doesn't have any formal greetings.

It was seven 'o' clock Neena arrived at Rebekah's place with some other girls to make the night more exciting.
Neena received Rebekah and the girls , and they started to have good time together , they were drinking,filming,singing and so much...
And It's already 1 'o' clock so girls started to go to bed ... So Neena and Rebekah went to their bed and started to talk  their useless thing ...because the talk of the friends will always be useless .

(99% of the friends will agree with me that you start the conversation with a meaningful topic and at the end of the conversation it will all be shit and meaningless )

And So theirs conversation (meaningless). In the flow of talking suddenly neena asked a question to Rebekah that ,are you good Rebekah?
Because rebekah lost her mother 2 weeks before and she was the one and only soul that she had for herself in the whole while world.  Her mother choose to ran out of the marriage institution because she couldn't tolerate the  possessive husband anymore. Rebekah was so shattered and broken that she have no one else in the world to call them as a relation.

Suddenly hearing that question from the neena , Rebekah said I am good with a firm face And neena asked it to her again whether she is  feeling good or not ? Beacuse neena planned to vacate her house and wanted to be with her friend to support her . She thought that she is all alone in her house and she may feel so lost .

Hearing the question again , made  Rebekah so vulnerable because she is not feeling good and she is not feeling good about the things around her . She hated herself  , she hated the situation , and the god even, she started to cry out loud  . And she thanked neena for being there for her . Knowing that she is not doing well neena asked her that , can I come and stay with you for a while , because I felt bored with others  rather you... I think you can make me happy and enthusiastic all the time .

Suddenly Rebekah catches the situation and emotion of that question and said ok to her ... (They got sleepy after some conversation).

It is 5 'o' clock in the morning , Neena see her friend writing a daily journal and went to sleep again by smiling , on the other hand Rebekah writes ,"my beautiful dumbest friend thought that i can't manage all alone the things , but the truth is that i can be alone, infact I would love that actually ... but feeling LONELY is a different dimension...this is a feeling that can be suicidal at times .

WE CAN CHOOSE TO BE ALONE  BUT WE WOULD NEVER CHOOSE TO BE FELT ALONE BOTH ARE DIFFERENT DIMENSION....