The Field Trip

No ones Pov:

It was a normal sunny day in UA
the class 1-A is suppose to go to a field trip today.As one by one entered the class and took thier seats a sleepy looking guy kinda scary came out of a sleeping bag.He was know as the 'Home-room teacher' Mr.Aizawa sensei.

Aizawa:

I woke up from my small sleep and got out from my sleeping bag. " Alright Problem childs settle down and good morning" i said. I was instantly replied by a good morning,a small smile crept in my face but i quickly removed it." Alright class as you guys know  today we are going to a field trip" i said and got some nods and yes."Okay theres  going to be groups of 3-4 people" i said. And quickly the class was filled with yelling of excitement and talking who they wanna be with." Oh and I am going PICK the people's for the groups so dont even try to be in a group with your best buddies..." as soon as i said the the class got more louder. Filled with 'Awww mann noo' or 'i wonder who am i gonna be with..?-'.
"Okay so the people in group are: Ururaka , Mina , Momo and Jirou"
'And so on and on
"And the last group Kirishima , Bakugo , Midoriya and... Todoroki"

Hellooooo this is my first chapter
Hope you guys liked it! What do you guys think is going to happen in the next part? Imagine it in your mindd~
Thank chapter 2 out soon!
Stay safe byeee
(263 words in total )
❤❤❤