Chapter 32 : Keefe and Sophie POV

Começar do início

I dreamt I was stranded on a island full of life yes but just absent of human life. 

And others where I dreamt of myself falling endlessly through the sky and I would keep falling until the ground was in sight and then I would snap up.

 And I laid peacefully for about 10 minutes until someone shook him awake. 

"Ro, it's not funny anymore. I need my beauty sleep. I'm TIRED." 

"From betraying your friends and leaving us? Yeah, understandable." Someone who was not Ro said sarcastically. 

I bolted up to find all my friends crowded round my bed with very different expressions. Damn. Was this what Sophie saw everytime she nearly died? 

Fitz was looking at me with disgust. Sophie was almost crying, from what I couldn't tell. Tam was expressionless. As usual. Linh was smiling really widely. Biana looked like she was about to explode from anger and excitment at the same time. And Ro was putting her hands up defensively. 

"I hailed them. They came nearly pounding the door down, jeez who knew. turns out it was only Sophie knocking, damn the girls got go in her." 

Sophie looked away red with embarrasment. I smirked. "Sup guys?" 

"Oh...nothing much." Tam said sarcastically. "Just you disappearing to our enemies and we went on a hunt for you. Sophie kind of broke. Fitz smashed a glass statue of his dad from anger. Dex joined the enemy for no reason and Linh and I watched all of it. But no nothing much, how about you?" Tam rolled his eyes.

"Good to see you too Tammy." I said smiling. 

He grunted and turned to Linh who pouted. He sighed and went to the back of the room to the shady corner where he belongs. 

"We were so worried about you Keefe! Are you feeling okay?" Linh inquired. 

"Thanks Linh, yeah I'm fine just a little rattled I guess?" 

"I'm sorry." A voice interrupted. "How is this okay? You just betrayed us. You went against us, practically nearly ruined us searching for you and you think it's all gonna be okay? How can we trust you?" Fitz burst. 

Linh shrank back a little to which Tam came to Linh's side. 

"Fitz stop it. You're scaring everyone!" Tam stated. 

"No you stop. All of you stop defending his actions. He's would always turn out just like his mother. That doesn't mean it's justified him just coming back?!" Fitz started turning red. Biana immediately jumped into action. 

"Fitz stop. You're really scaring us." Biana said shakily. 

"NO" Fitz yelled. "STOP TELLING ME TO STOP"

Sophie hadn't spoke at all, she just stood there kinda rattled. Like in shock. 

"I WISH- I WISH YOU NEVER CAME BACK." Fitz yelled and then realised what he said. I was taken aback and felt something hurt in me. His face changed and suddenly everyone in the room was looking at him, their mouths hung open some people had their hands over their mouths. I just felt something deflate in me. "Uh-I-I'm sorr- I didn-" 

"Stop it Fitz! Go home! Don't come back here!" Sophie suddenly found her voice. Everyone was taken aback. Even me. She locked eye contact with me for a second. 

"But-" 

"LEAVE" Sophie raised her voice. Fitz shuddered and left. Everything was left silent. 

"ALRIGHT BLONDIE! UP TOP!" Ro raised her hand for a high five. But Sophie just left the room her head hung low. I could feel her hatred, resentment, shock, sadness and others i couldnt make out in the mix. I immediately hopped off my bed and chased after her. If I lost her I might not find her for ages in this skyscraper of a house.