CHAPTER 12

A groan escaped Zhanghao's throat, his lower body felt some sharp pain. His eyes slowly opened, adjusting with the sunlights as he noticed that he was practically laying on top of Hanbin, snuggling even more into the embrace. Hanbin moved slightly, his one palm settled on the latter's head as he caress the fluffy hair, indicating that he had awakened as Zhanghao mumbles.
❝My body hurt and my heads spinning❞

Zhanghao used to cope with the pain by himself before, and honestly, he could just holds the pain, covering it with 'I am okay' like he always did in front of his friends. However, now that Hanbin is there for him, why should he fake it away?

❝Sorry if I'm being... careless, babe...❞
Hanbin huskily apologised, his fingers that were fiddling with Zhanghao's hair went to give a massage to the latter's head.
❝Do you want me to send you to your class?❞

Zhanghao tilted his head up, eyeing Hanbin with a smile, he nodded.
❝Are we back to being a couple?❞

❝You don't want to? because I did not just fucked you yesterday just to hear you reject me❞

❝Yah❞
Zhanghao hit Hanbin's stomach with his small fist, rolling his eyes.
❝I need some confirmation❞

❝Okay, yes, I want to be your boyfriend once again, and, now will you marry me?❞
Hanbin teasingly said, getting another hit from Zhanghao, a groan left his lips.

In Hanbin's point of view, he's actually had a better plan to ask Zhanghao to be his boyfriend once again, however, he didn't expect the latter would ask about it right away. All of his belongings are in his vehicle, and there's a gift box too; inside the storage compartment.

Zhanghao pulled away, his eyes wandered over the clock on top of his light table and currently, it's eight in the morning, however, he had his classes started from eight thirty today.
❝I'm going to get ready... aren't you going to work?❞

Zhanghao sat up, slowly, glancing over to Hanbin. The said male did the same, shaking his head as he shrugged his shoulders.
❝I'm the manager, I can work whenever I wanted and honestly, today is my day off to take care of you❞

Zhanghao just nodded, flustered. He averted his eyes away from Hanbin's, awkwardly sitting still.

Hanbin chuckles, adoring Zhanghao's flustered expression as he give a peck on the latter's cheeks, smiling widely.
❝Then I had to change your clothes again, right?❞

Zhanghao huffed, noticing how Hanbin was having fun teasing him, he pinched Hanbin's shoulder.
❝I don't need your help, I can handle myself even though today's pain is worse than yesterday's morning❞

Hanbin expression changed as he's confused, raising an eyebrow.
❝What pain are you talking about for yesterday?❞

❝Ricky's fault that I fell❞
Zhanghao shrugged, didn't think it's a big deal. Hanbin who still stares at him as if he needs it more detail, waiting for Zhanghao to continue.
❝Okay, it's for real nothing big, I swear I just fell and yeah, things happened❞