Just then the person he had been looking for walked into the classroom, pushing along her suitcase. Nara quietly placed her bags on the floor and sat down. 

   Chiyeol felt a small smile play at the corners of his lips. 

Deok Joong looked at him as if he was crazy. "Why are you smiling?" He asked. 

    Chiyeol just shook his head. He then stiffened when he saw Soo Cheol laughing and taking selfies with the other classmates. Soo Cheol was very popular among the girls in their class. He also knew that Soo Cheol was very protective of his younger sister and would beat up anyone who dared to hurt her. 

    One of the reasons why he was hesitant to ask Nara out was because of her brother. If he accidentally hurt Nara in any kind of way, or made her upset, he knew without a doubt that Soo Cheol would beat him up. 

    He watched as Soo Cheol sat on his luggage and watched as Tae-Man stacked up packets of gum. Jo Young-Shin , Im Woo-Taek and Jo Jang-Soo were chatting off to the side. 

     Chiyeol took a glance towards Nara again. She and So-Yeon were quietly talking to each other. Probably talking about the military training. 

    Taking another look around the room, Chiyeol's forehead scrunched up in surprise. Everyone one was here, even Bo-Ra, Il-ha and Hee-Rak, which was a surprise as he thought they would do anything to just stay at home. 

    Chiyeol decided to organise his stuff around him as neatly as possible to avoid anyone tripping. 

     Mrs Park then entered the room, followed closely by a guy in uniform. 

  "Everyone, take your seats!" She said.

       Everyone scrambled towards their respective seats. 

   "Kwon Il-Ha!" Mrs Park looked at the troublemaker who rolled his eyes and got up from where he was lounging to return to his seat. 

   So-Yeon was staring at the stranger. 

 "All right. I have someone to introduce to you all," Mrs Park began, before she turned to the soldier, giving him the go ahead. 

    "Loyalty," The guy saluted. He paused, looked around the class before speaking again. "Nice to meet you. I'm First Lieutenant Lee Chun Ho, who will be Class 3-2's platoon leader," He introduced himself. 

     "First Lieutenant Lee will explain about the training," Mrs Park said. 

   "Hey, he has a diamond on his forehead," Il-Ha whispered to Hee-Rak, a smirk on his face. The two boys burst out into quiet fits of laughter. 

    "You'll be assigned to the Second Platoon of the Sungjin Division Combat Unit, and I'll be your platoon leader," Lieutenant Lee explained, "Most of the training will take place after school, when your regular classes are over."

   The class burst into quiet whispers. 

      "What?"

      "After school?"

    "We'll be tired, though," Deok-Joong whispered to Chiyeol. Chiyeol just kept his mouth shut. They did say that they would be having military training alongside their classes. But after school? They'll be drained of energy once all their lessons are done. 

    "On days when you have agendas, training will take priority over classes," Lieutenant Lee continued, "So don't get confused later. Class President." He called out. 

      Yoo-Jung immediately rose from her seats. "Yes?" She asked, standing up straight. 

 "You're the senior trainee starting today," Lieutenant Lee said, gesturing towards her.  

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: May 06, 2023 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

We're Family, We Stick Together (Duty After School)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें